• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mercury emu help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community !!

I have problem with mercury emu : when i buy a pets i enter the name and i click of the buy button and he says " enter the name of pets " but i have already entered name for pets..

Help me please. Claudi0 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Mercury Emulator are you using?
Mercury emulator in the releases forum but even i use mercury emu beta i have the same problem..

What Mercury Emulator are you using?
I've found the problem it's because i use google chrome.. when i use internet explorer it works perfect..
What should I do to solve this problem even with google chrome Claudi0

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i'm with internet explorer pets working i can buy pets in the shop but when i'm with google chrome i can buy pets in the shop it says " enter the name of pets " even i have already enter the name.

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a coding issue that's incompatible with the recent changes to the infrastructure of how Chrome works. Ensure your Flash is all up-to-date on both browsers and hopefully one of the developers can become aware of this issue and fix it to work with both browsers.

Upvote 0
Back