• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

More bugs :

When you buy a pets in the shop it says " enter the name of pets " but i have already enter the name.
Bots not moving
Group forum you can't click on the button for buy the forum

More bugs :

When you buy a pets in the shop it says " enter the name of pets " but i have already enter the name.
Bots not moving
Group forum you can't click on the button for buy the forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having an issue where when users make rooms the rooms are already full and there is like huge rooms built already... If you could tell me how to switch this feature off or give me a fix I would appreciate it

Rogu3
Reaction score
Does it really hurt to put some effort in making it more stable? People like you clearly don't know how to fix these things up, if you can't, then learn. You cant always rely on others to do it for you. MrPudding has provided the most decent updated emulators I've seen so far, yeah the stability isn't so great, but whats stopping you from applying whats needed? People like you will still be running on Phoenix in 2017.
If MrPudding has provided the most decent updated emulators that you've seen so far, you obviously have not been here long enough to make that judgment.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If MrPudding has provided the most decent updated emulators that you've seen so far, you obviously have not been here long enough to make that judgment.

Please provide me 1 emulator released that is more updated then this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix this things boxed inblue

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

chl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get many errors when i use yours.

What are the errors? I plan to use this because I can't apply fixes. That is so because, 1. I'm using an older version of MS Visual Basic and it won't let me load the project, 2. I don't use Visual Basic much so I'm not familiar with it

Yes Fix1 to Fix11- everything.
But the Bug with the bot is there yet.
Could you list out the fixes please? There're so many problems stated in this thread, I'm not sure which are included in your fix

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Could you list out the fixes please? There're so many problems stated in this thread, I'm not sure which are included in your fix

Fix 1 to 11.. Read through the spoilers on the first page of this thread if you want to see what they are

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why are you trying to open the Emulator with Visual Basic IDE?
Mercury it's a C#.Net Programm, must be opened with:
-- SharpDevelop with MSBUILD 12 and MSBUILD 13
-- Visual Studio 2012/2011/2013/2014

chl

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix 1 to 11.. Read through the spoilers on the first page of this thread if you want to see what they are
Thanks

Why are you trying to open the Emulator with Visual Basic IDE?
Mercury it's a C#.Net Programm, must be opened with:
-- SharpDevelop with MSBUILD 12 and MSBUILD 13
-- Visual Studio 2012/2011/2013/2014
Oh lol Visual Studio... Does it support Visual Basic too? I always wanted to avoid getting Visual Studio because the file is too big

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

This does not work for me, does anyone know the fix?

Add this in your .htaccess

Code:
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/chat/commands(|/)$ game/habbopages/chat/commands.phpRewriteRule ^game/habbopages/builders-club/info(|/)$ game/habbopages/builders-club/info.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/forums(|/)$ game/habbopages/forums.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/forums/formatting(|/)$ game/habbopages/forums/formatting.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/help/pets/training(|/)$ game/habbopages/training.php

And download this

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I fix this things boxed inblue

I was able to setup SSL very fine. Could be your external variables link? or miss linked something on the client.php

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add this in your .htaccess

Code:
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/chat/commands(|/)$ game/habbopages/chat/commands.phpRewriteRule ^game/habbopages/builders-club/info(|/)$ game/habbopages/builders-club/info.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/forums(|/)$ game/habbopages/forums.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/forums/formatting(|/)$ game/habbopages/forums/formatting.php
RewriteRule ^game/habbopages/help/pets/training(|/)$ game/habbopages/training.php

And download this

Thx, but this doesn't work for me :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back