Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Finn! As for the English Mercury database, I would like to tell you that the catalogue_pages table is not in English. Can you please give me the English table please? Thank you. :junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
after I've been gone for a Ducking year they still rename it when they edit the source of an emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good installation tutorial for this one? I have looked but can't seem to find one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's because you need to change it in the emulator. Search for something like FIGUREDATA_URL and you'll find it.

Firsly you have to host the figuredata.xml then put the link where it is redirected.

Finn is keeping Mercury 3.1 to himself from what he said!

Does Finn like odd numbers? Why is it going to be named 3.1?

Reaction score
So today I experienced for the first time why this is actually a crappy emulator. I had like a 100 people online and suddenly my cpu started rising towards 100% and just stayed there. I had to shutdown the emulator and reopen it, because the cpu just didn't get down. I have no idea why this happened but I'm gonna keep my eye on it of course, I'm using this emulator for 4 weeks or something now and this is a real bummer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gracias Finn... De verdad que eres un Capo tío. Soy Akros, el que fue Admin de Inux. ¡Éxitos!
This is an English forum, either use Google Translate or don't speak at all.

I'm guessing Finn is testing his 3.1.5 emulator on that retro..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a Problem with the Emulator on starting up, its returning as Console.WriteLine : "Cant connect to the Remoteserver". Whats the Problem? I have change the config.ini.. :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a Problem with the Emulator on starting up, its returning as Console.WriteLine : "Cant connect to the Remoteserver". Whats the Problem? I have change the config.ini.. :eek:

Go into extrasettings.cs and change the figuredata link to your own and then rebuild it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MsPudding congratulations. This emulator and great. You could release the code to put date socket port? To run multiple mercury in a vps?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, thanks for providing so much screenshots.

Will try this out right away and let you know how it worked out.

- Edit
Whatever I try the emulator don't seem to work.
First it's loading one minute after that it's giving me this error:

Something wrong happened: Can't connect to the external server

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back