• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Metal in the Netherlands: Noordschok

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Went to the Noordschok festival yesterday, even though black and death metal isn't really my taste (I'm more of a heavy/folk/melodic metal guy :wink:) it still owned very much! So much even I made a movie with most of the highlights, enjoy!

Ow, and I've uploaded a bunch'a fotos too

My personal favourite was Dark Funeral, some swedish guys that play pretty much in the end. Ofcourse, with my luck I banged my head up pretty hard in the pit during the very last band, Destruction, to the extend that I've actually got it to bleed by headbanging someone - needless to say I woke up with a headache today, but ofcourse thats all in the game :icon6:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll be going to Wacken Open Air this year when I take a trip to Germany. It's going to be Ducking kick butt. It's like every single genre of metal all in one festival. :tongue:

I can't wait to see In Flames, Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, and Therion. Those are probably the bands I want to see the most.

Reaction score
I'll be going to Wacken Open Air this year when I take a trip to Germany. It's going to be Ducking kick butt. It's like every single genre of metal all in one festival. :tongue:

I can't wait to see In Flames, Blind Guardian, Dimmu Borgir, and Therion. Those are probably the bands I want to see the most.

Lucky bastard, the only thing I get to go to is the Warped Tour in Denver.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ha, I'm probably going to WOA AND Fields Of Rock! Think Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Amon Amarth and more! :icon6:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ha, I'm probably going to WOA AND Fields Of Rock! Think Iron Maiden, Slayer, Motorhead, Amon Amarth and more! :icon6:

Iron Maiden isn't going to be at WOA are they? I didn't think they were in the line-up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dunno, but they are going to be at Fields of Rock! :wink:

Back