Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Metin2 Serverfiles/Client

Reaction score
First of all i would like to give a big thanks to MentaL for accepting my request to add a metin2 section, and i promised him that i will helping here as much as i can.

So here are some server files which unfortunately is not english server files. i have got German and Chinese Files. At the moment there is no english files unless you translate your own.

Chinese Server Files:
Description: This are recommended for Metin2 private server starters as it will teach you the basics of how to create and handle a server on Windows OS, you don't really expect this files to handle your server.

I will post a video in tutorials section for showing you how to create a Metin2 private server with these server files.

German Server Files: There is 3 parts of it so you must download them all.

This server files are dutch and have a weird extention which is 7z.001 , 7z.002 , 7z.003 which i can't figure out how to extract them, but ill find out from my friend because he tested them, if you got how to extract it and want to make a server with it with the tutorial i will post. This server files are qualified to handle your server if you translate it.

Please Note: Not all the server files can be used or extracted on Windows OS only the chinese server files can which i have tested, Some of the files work on UNIX FreeBSD.
Google it! don't ask me

Now comes the client. This can be your static client if you change the login screen picture and add some items it will be good, only if your too lazy to edit you can look around for another client.

Get the client here:

Thank you guys and Thank you MentaL again, i would just like to state that this stuff wasn't released by me and i give all the credits to its owners below.

JuggernauT for Chinese files.

Computerkrank for German files and client.

Find computerkrank here on his website :

But i have no idea about JuggernauT. :p: take care and enjoy!

P.S: if you need any help or any link is down, post it ill do my best to help you

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Be a dumb question but I need to know, once had a bug in the initial quests, could tell me if it was fixed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thnx for the new links
i am gonna try this out !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to Open those files with 7zip its a freeware alternative Programm and works like WinRar but comes with its own file format. The 7z.001 just indicates it as a part of a full archive liche the "random.part1.rar" from WinRar do. Just install zip and run the Desktop Icon or the "7zFM.exe" in the Folder and navigate to the Files u just downloaded clickt the first one "Serverfiles v2_computerkrank.7z.001" and then click extract and browse to where u want to unpack them. The Parts must be in the same Folder the rest does the Program.

Edit:
I've tested it an the file is the virtual PC file but i dont know the command to enter in free BSD to actually run the server.
The Login is "root" and password is "mcncc.com" without the quotes.
The three files i got are "festplatte.vhd","Serverstarter.vmc" and a readme file.

Edit 2:
I've redownloaded the files and it says unknown error when i tried to extract them the problem was in the file name itself.
The downloaded filename was "Serverfiles v2_computerkrank.7z.001" nad i looked on the last part and there where a difference. I just added "Serverfiles_v2_computerkrank.7z.001" that red marked symbol in part two also. On my first download nothing happend like that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try to Open those files with 7zip its a freeware alternative Programm and works like WinRar but comes with its own file format. The 7z.001 just indicates it as a part of a full archive liche the "random.part1.rar" from WinRar do. Just install zip and run the Desktop Icon or the "7zFM.exe" in the Folder and navigate to the Files u just downloaded clickt the first one "Serverfiles v2_computerkrank.7z.001" and then click extract and browse to where u want to unpack them. The Parts must be in the same Folder the rest does the Program.

I have tried that, but says cannot open file C:\User\Moe\Document\aaa\Serverfiles_v2_computerkrank.7z.001 as archive.

it says that for all files, i will try to re download the server files and notify you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this files are the last ones? Original V2 Server Files? And it works like the V1?

Reaction score
So this files are the last ones? Original V2 Server Files? And it works like the V1?

V2 seems to be the latest release by Computerkrank as seen from his website and of course it doesn't work as V1, some bugs were fixed and lots of stuff i believe.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Here is a short tutorial on how to extract computerkrank's files in german. i don't expect you to understand german but i couldn't find any english so just follow the steps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the video guide, love this server, and i see that there are a lot of fix..I have a request, can you post a new client with all new things like lions etc..? Cause i tried to extract the client like i made with the server files, but it gives me a strange error and i can't extract it.. Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We guys have to put the parts together with a program called hjsplit is only part of the 001 guys think he joins the rest depos is usually only draw abs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this client is not good! dont use it for rootservers... the badass hamatchi servers could use it but be prepared of the backdoors...

Back