• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Miley Cyrus the new role model for young girls.

Reaction score

So she was this girl a few years ago :

Mucski - Miley Cyrus the new role model for young girls. - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is her now :

Mucski - Miley Cyrus the new role model for young girls. - RaGEZONE Forums

Now if anyone ever watched her show on Disney channel , I doubt would have ever imagined , that their sweet , funny , Hannah Montana , could turn into a 90% naked something , with short hair , and constantly trying to sexually provoke guys around her.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with short hair.

She is trying to get rid of that sweet girl, because she is growing up, and like most child stars, has gone haywire. Im quite sure that substances are involved, but obviously I have no proof because I dont follow stories like this because it right pisses me off!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't see the big deal about this.
If she wants to change, let her change. If she wants to twerk, let her twerk (no butt der). It's her life afterall.

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
I do agree, she's not a very good role-model. But like most pop-stars, she ended up getting into drugs, etc. and then growing up at the same time turns into this.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Surely she has gone ugly, maybe what she is doing is to suck the money out of the followers of Hannah Montana, she surely doesn't look good anymore.

I've never followed her, all I know about her is she is turning into.. this.. and once played Hannah Montana in that show.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I prefered the previous one. She just could have a style of her own. Very little pop star kept their inocency.
the next lady gaga.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong im a father and i wouldn't want to see my daughter doing this. However when did she say she was a role model? Just because shes a famous star does not mean she does not have the right to live her life. Listen the words from her new song it says it all. Parents need to take charge and be the role models there kids need not some star. just saying...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck everyone, I'd still slide my burrito on that try hard twerking butt and get my manhood taken away if I have the chance.

Miley before is just pure deception just like what happened to Vanessa Hudgen when she was featured at Spring Breakers.

Reaction score
duck everyone, I'd still slide my burrito on that try hard twerking butt and get my manhood taken away if I have the chance.

Miley before is just pure deception just like what happened to Vanessa Hudgen when she was featured at Spring Breakers.

Vanessa hudgens was definitely not this out of control..

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong im a father and i wouldn't want to see my daughter doing this. However when did she say she was a role model? Just because shes a famous star does not mean she does not have the right to live her life. Listen the words from her new song it says it all. Parents need to take charge and be the role models there kids need not some star. just saying...

You might not realize but every star is a role-model for their folowers. I had girlfriends who had their role-model , of course not Miley Cyrus but you get the point.

Just like Justin Bieber is a role model for a lot of Teenagers , and he doesn't realize that he just makes them act like him.

Even I used to have a role model , a more modest one , and just because he can act like no one else in the world .... Leonardo DiCaprio. You don't see him twerking though in a bra and panties on a concert.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Vanessa hudgens was definitely not this out of control..

Both of them has different careers and Miley obviously has more exposures compared to Vanessa who only does movies.

And just by the scenes Vanessa did on Spring Breakers, She is definitely more out of control. But God only knows what future lies more on Miley after being known to be a meme icon for twerking.

Reaction score
You might not realize but every star is a role-model for their folowers.

I Ducking hope not. If anything you should avoid doing what they do, it can really duck up your life. There is a good reason child actors rarely become famous adult actors, if they don't duck their lives up it's pretty impressive.

This goes without discussing rock bands, who tend to be far more famous than these kids, and are beyond bad role models!

Back