• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Minim Prob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well sorry to bother you but i have downloaded the clients and updated... i put sclientinfo in a data folder in my Gravity\RO folder... i update the sclientinfo with the necc server info ...

E.G.

<connection>
<display>KatRO</display>
<desc>KatRO</desc>
<address>67.166.102.206</address>
<port>6900</port>
<version>20</version>
<langtype>0</langtype>
<registrationweb></registrationweb>
</connection>

Then i run hexedRo.exe it starts to load up... begins with a black screen then just suddenly minimized to the desktop.. i try to bring it back up and it just minimizes again.
could you please tell me a solution for this problem?

sorry if this has been posted before... i did try to search. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem solved.
If any body else has this problem then go to:

Start > Run > Type in "msconfig" without the " > Go to the "Services" tab > Then scroll down untill you see writing saying "SSDP discovery service" Make sure that the box next to it has a tick in it, If it dont then tick it and restart.

Also... Remember to disable your firewall!! - silly mistake i made...

*Might want to add that to the guide... tis useful info.*

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back