Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mirai Nikki

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i would never guess tht episode now, will yukii turn to yuno's side? i dunno, this anime is crazy enough, i cant guess anything

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Twist was Ducking retarded. I read ahead one chapter in the manga last week to see what the plot twist was, and I'm glad I found out ahead of time. They really couldn't have thought of anything better?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's a really weird story but fucked up too

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but i guess that the fact of it being fcked up is what brings that charm to the anime

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really hated that part where that little girl who took deus crown said something about Yuuki not being able to interfere with the future vision and then... a twist.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kill the 2nd world's Yuno , and now the 1st world Yuno is attempting to kill the 3rd world's Yuno.

What in the duck is this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This anime was odd o-o, yuno is too obssesed, yuki is just failingevery single time and deus is an butt hole ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I preferred the manga to the anime. But the anime seems to be following the story pretty well so I have nothing against it c: It might just be that I have less interest in watching the anime knowing what's going to happen. But it's definitely a good series! It has an original concept which is refreshing.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
As noticed now it seems that ep 26 which has been released is already the last, sad.

Back