• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Miss Xavi & alpha so much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After years of disappearing, we feel the loss of a very reliable RYL dev

Xavi2k (Tobias Graaf)
Alpha

It would be nice if we could go back in time for 10 years ago

Rest in Peace ~

sincere,
-RYL Guardian-

FFA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some developers in the shadows working on stuff, but from what I've read/seen many underappreciated or didn't understand how much they put into some of their tools/developments, Which I can understand why they stepped away. RYL is old and hard to work on and making new content beyond texture edits and ripping other game's asset models is a big undertaking. Big ups for Alpha's work to this day, I use them frequently just to make my own developments easier. I will be releasing some game stuff here soon to share what myself and a few others have come up with so far.

Last edited:
Back