Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

missing "writings" or text upon loading plss help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have downloaded, installed, and patched rag_setup1228.exe and sak_setup1228.exe then after the patch was all successfully completed, i installed the aeRO patch, then after a while i run the aeRo shortcut but when it loaded, there are no text writings that u can see. Text writings example: servername (e.g. aeRO) but i can click it there is just no text. then after that, it goes to server divisions, then there is no text again, but i can click there are options that i can see but there are no names (its blank). after that, i tried to log in with my account letter by letter to the log in box, then it successfully connected. after i successfully connected, there are NO NAMES OF ANY PLAYER even items and NPCs! its all totally blank!??

what should i do with that?? plss help me
is it in my client or in my server??? :eh: :eh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have installed the v.22 aero patch installer, i checked in aero forums for the latest, and it is v.22

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
jongbound said:
i have installed the v.22 aero patch installer, i checked in aero forums for the latest, and it is v.22

dont they have a customized launcher?
if not check your sclientinfo.xml in your data folder.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When I say try some other ones...i mean like other non-aeRO patches :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if the data folder is incomplete because if it was missing files, it would read from the original files located in data.grf or sdata.grf. My guess would be the aeRO files might be corrupted or empty.

Back