• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

mkeey, please help me, please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an ep3.2 server but there is one problem, I start up the server go to launcher, enter my login details and click game start. Nothing happens, the launcher just closes. So I tried it on a friends computer to see if it worked and it didn't. I also tried it on a gaming laptop that I use to play normal ACE and it didn't work. Could anyone please help me with this? I am using a real launcher with XORed IP (Hamachi), not a crappy quick BFC one if that helps.

P.S I have another computer with ep2.2 server and I have had it along time, I used 2.2 with 3.2 items but now when I try to go on this server my gear just fly's in a straight line.

Could anyone help me with any one of these problems? Which ever is easiest for you! Thanks everyone. :rolleyes:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server started? Copy from the global.cfg your IP into your "launcher starter" and try it again.
Run it with 192.168.*.* not with 127.0.0.1

Upvote 0
Back