Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMO Mini Marketplace.

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first shot of making an MMO based web design so please forgive me for mistakes.

Edit:- Idea and inspiration originally from Chris's Primody Marketplace Script.

86HrP - MMO Mini Marketplace. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Background:
the background doesn't match the theme at all. It looks pretty bad.

Logo:
the logo is just text. Is that in Arial? Cmon, at least use some layer styles.

Sections:
They could use more work and less empty space. I came up with my own little version of what they could look like.

Grenadier - MMO Mini Marketplace. - RaGEZONE Forums

Footer:
Where is it?

Reaction score
Background:
the background doesn't match the theme at all. It looks pretty bad.

Logo:
the logo is just text. Is that in Arial? Cmon, at least use some layer styles.

Sections:
They could use more work and less empty space. I came up with my own little version of what they could look like.

Grenadier - MMO Mini Marketplace. - RaGEZONE Forums

Footer:
Where is it?

Wow thats really good! And i originally got the idea from your primody script. Its my first MMO design and i deffo could have done better, and will do next time. Thanks for the tips man and do you have a smaller version of that image so i can keep it? thanks :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brilliant CC Chris, can't add to it :)
Though Grape you have given me some inspiration to give myself a go at something similar, if I can be bothered after work :p

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
You need allot of work on blending your textures together to help with the flow. The basic shapes need color and spacing between them. Usage of burn/dodge tool will help greatly in making it more realistic, add something more to it, like a spark or w.e to make it pop more.

Back