• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[MMORPG] 书剑恩仇录 (Book And Sword)

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

Password:
Code:
GPH游戏者之家aayx.net为梦想而努力生存感谢赞助者帮助论坛
DOES WORK

cGh3SAm - [MMORPG] 书剑恩仇录  (Book And Sword) - RaGEZONE Forums

You MUST have your computer in System Locale: Chinese (Simplified PRC) otherwise the password will be incorrect and all data extracted will be corrupted.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Dzver cant reply your pm your box is full so i post here
"i set all odbc and stuff,user root pass mysql sources are sword_user and sword character,even installed newest mysql driver just in case,it refused to work,installed all vc redist from 2005 to 2012 also refused to work
triend on xp vm ware with chinese windows of my other servers (you know i hve like 8 or 9 of those)didnt work either
so its windows 7 only(i think 32 bit) and idk what else does it need to run,i deleted it cause its pointless to force something that refuses to work , so good luck with this project"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver cant reply your pm your box is full so i post here
"i set all odbc and stuff,user root pass mysql sources are sword_user and sword character,even installed newest mysql driver just in case,it refused to work,installed all vc redist from 2005 to 2012 also refused to work
triend on xp vm ware with chinese windows of my other servers (you know i hve like 8 or 9 of those)didnt work either
so its windows 7 only(i think 32 bit) and idk what else does it need to run,i deleted it cause its pointless to force something that refuses to work , so good luck with this project"

Im getting a bunch of errors too as i said but if you look in video guide inside archive the guy is testing it on windows 7 (x64) so probably windows 7 is a must for some reason (server side only ofc). Sadly cant test on VM with 7, but i believe it works since you see on video its working. So you can give it a try at 7 too. Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Dzver and DNC thanks for your help, i forgot i was a lame set of chinese language . now unpacked ;) :thumbup:

Reactions: DNC
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
After a few scans using several different anti-virus programs, I've picked up a nasty little worm called labeled as Citeary.D. The following executable are infected (included relative paths):
GPHSYJ\server\GPH\GLServer\GLServer.exe
GPHSYJ\server\GPH\Servers\AuthServer_Sword.exe

Seeing as there are no precautionary virus scans yet, I thought a heads up was in order. However, there is a chance theses are false positives.

Back