Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MMORPG - MMO - TEXT BASED] Secretgangsters *SG*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm today releasing my latest project that i made a couple of months back. It's a text based mafia game, and has amazing features such as OIL Market, Stock Market et.c in-game which you can check out later. The reason why i release this game is because i'm currently working on a brand new text based game(not a mafia one) but since i wouldn't have any use for this i could atleast release it here, and see if you guys wanna develop it furthur. The only thing i want from you is to make me the creator in the credits, and do not claim that you made this script yourselfs. This is a really unique browser based game and today's worth of it would be around 200-300 dollars, but like i said. I'm not gonna sell this for profit.

If anybody can put up a demo link, i'll gladly add it in this thread.

I've also added staff ranks and staff features for i.g admins can give bullets and such, and moderator management et.c. It's really not complicated and i'm sure you guys will adapt easily to this script in a short time.

Links are in mediafire which is quite easy to upload to your webroot or webserver(DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW HERE)

>> Server Files.
>> Database (AKA .sql)

Total Size: 107 MB.

GUIDE:
1.Upload the .sql file to your mysql database as usally.
2. Go to heremysconnect.php and put into your sql database credentials (DB,Username,Password)
2.To make yourself adminstrator in-game go to gstaff in the tables and insert a new text/row and type your id(Pick whatever number you want) and then simply promoter your name, and then adminstrator in what staff rank.
3. After you've done that, go to USERS in the table and in (userlevel put 15 in number which is Adminstrator rank). And after that re-log and you will see every admin features at your leftbar and can promote people however you want.

Also got a point page where people can buy premium stuff et.c which you can see in-game at the demo link, and also to note: There is a donation system made in this script by me, so go into paypald.php and change your paypal email there so the money dosn't go to the wrong way!

Also, for those using this script. It would be appreciated if you put your links in this thread and updated me how your progress is going! :D

If you need any more help just reply here and i will do my best to reply to you fastest.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is updated should be fine now, and no problems :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice awesome work but much be more great if it has a feature like this Did you develop this one? where did you get this source?

The one you are talking about is made by a certain browser generator, that makes Mafia games, i think it's called mymafia or something and you pay for the features you'd like in the game, however you can create a first game free there though as i recall. And this source is fully developed by me for about 1 year until i decided to release it to ragezone, my game is pretty unique, and will probaly get a lot of users, and donations for those that wishes to make it better et.c.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't extend the renewal for the web hosting, so they ended my month on it. However if somebody want's they can put it out on a free website hoster, and let others see.
Why is the official website down?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website example is up, for everybody that wanna check it out:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've downloaded every thing uploaded the files, and the SQL file edited the heremysconnect.php file
i can see the main page but
and after i press register i get :

Dennis Thowsen - [MMORPG - MMO - TEXT BASED] Secretgangsters *SG* - RaGEZONE Forums

this is the register page...

Dennis Thowsen - [MMORPG - MMO - TEXT BASED] Secretgangsters *SG* - RaGEZONE Forums

can some one tell me what is wrong ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've downloaded every thing uploaded the files, and the SQL file edited the heremysconnect.php file
i can see the main page but
and after i press register i get :

this is the register page...

can some one tell me what is wrong ?
its in your localhost ?
if its is delete .httacss file.

Back