• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MMT Multi-Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi wings0fhell. Nice to meet you! It's good, that u come back ;-)

Can i ask? When u planed realease s3 ep1 files? =)

Thx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm its possible older version 97d etc has different protocol I have to investigate ^^ anyway almost finished full eventserver system for PCPoints releasing soon :thumbup:

yEP, the problem is with the databases, pls, I beg you, fix it as soon as possible.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can share some packets (MLS, summoner, Period Item from 1.00.90, Save OptionData from 1.00.90 etc.) :]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm, look at this ^^

wingsofhell - MMT Multi-Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Join server have autodisconnect? and exdb inject fixed?

EDIT: I test inject the exdb, and i can. Is very insecure the exdb, dont use.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tested in several versions really works well, plus this joinserver multiserver, the bills are stuck in the server.

yep that this multiserver can works on season 5.. work fine.
but we need, make sure is Join server have autodisconnect? and exdb inject fixed?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i can share some packets (MLS, summoner, Period Item from 1.00.90, Save OptionData from 1.00.90 etc.) :]

I only got as far as decompiling quest monster kill packets :lol:. So these packs sure will save me alot of time. If you could send them many thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow.. it's working great..
I tested it with WZTeam Files season 4.5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think the most important is add auto-disconnect, because joinserver is the part that requires more resources (around 250mb of ram), so ExDB can wait and use WZ one...

By the way, wingsofhell you can implement a VIP system on joinserver?

Back