• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile page option

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it should be a choice if you want to load the mobile site or full site on a phone browser. There just isnt as much available in the mobile edition.

Yep, thats about all i have to say xD Just a thought.

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
On my phone, I've got 2 browsers.
1) If I use the plain IE one, I've got a plain ragezone design lol. no images/text/css.
2) If I use Opera Mobile, I see a full site :p

I dont know how it works, but yeh. It would be good if you could choose.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On my phone, I've got 2 browsers.
1) If I use the plain IE one, I've got a plain ragezone design lol. no images/text/css.
2) If I use Opera Mobile, I see a full site :p

I dont know how it works, but yeh. It would be good if you could choose.

To my knowledge the only option for my phone is the default or the shity dolphin browser. I wish firefox was on here but its not D:

Reaction score
What's the brand/model of your phone? If it's Symbian, then you are in the same position as I am. Firefox is not available for Symbian phones yet. IF you have android phone on another hand, then you are lucky. ;) Have you tried installing Opera Mobile on your phone?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's the brand/model of your phone? If it's Symbian, then you are in the same position as I am. Firefox is not available for Symbian phones yet. IF you have android phone on another hand, then you are lucky. ;) Have you tried installing Opera Mobile on your phone?

I have android. But I really dont feel like having more then one browser. Ill poke around opera. Thanks for the suggestion.

I still think it would be better to make it an option kinda thing because theres more things missing on the mobile section then are there D:

Reactions: 404
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed with Blackscarf, but also not being able to see your profile messages is annoying.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, I bit the bullet and got opera... Guess whats still mobile D: ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think a profile setting option would work well.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im on a samsung epic. Its anything but lately... 2.2 was supposed to be out in sept last year. Feb and i still dont have it ... D:

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually want the mobile version because it's better and faster - well for me xD and cooler

Just add in more functions, like the important ones > like/quote/report etc.
the vistors message isn't the most important function so yeah...
I'll add more important ones in if you want suggestions to what I think

Reaction score
When I use Opera Mobile on my Nokia X6, this is how RZ looks like.

404_image.png

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ Sweet.
Anybody know or how to get a new web browser for iPhone? I was reading something online how Microsoft developed an iPhone WB called 'Seadragon Mobile' I looked on AppStore and found nothing...

Back