• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobs Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When spawn mobs i have this error and i try aceonline and others server dat and others
Repete - Mobs Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use original values, on my computer not have a problem but on my server o have this error

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
graphic card - collisions (d3d)

if you start the server via remote desktop, then there will no npc collisions, because the remote desktop disables the directx.
you should have access to the server physically, and the server need a directx 9 supported graphic cards to calculate collisions.

or via bad way: vmware (it has support for directx)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im install directx sdk on my vmare server but i have same error

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Let me tell you something, when I had this error, it was because I didn't had graphic card compatible with the server. I don't remember well But I think because of no 3d graphic card.

I added after 3d graphic card and mobs were not going out of the map.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ok for all who CAN'T read Logs:
Code:
05-12 22:25:19|Could not find any compatible Direct3Ddevices. This sample will now exit.
05-12 22:25:19|====================================================================================================
05-12 22:25:19|                            Collision check between monster and object does not exist
05-12 22:25:19|====================================================================================================

Edit:
In my case (on my home PC) they are flying like 1-2 meters in the wall but thats the crappy masang coding

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back