Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - DDtank Section

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello .. I came here to make request to being moderator in DDtank Section.

Name : Muhammad Irfan
Nickname : DDtankPS

I have made some release , tutorial and some help to the other.. Here proof :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/ddtank-tool-942835/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/ddtank-ii-site-english-new-939112/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/new-ddtank-wwwroot-eng-90-a-936889/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/ddtank-4you-site-eng-90-a-937122/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/db_tank-manager-v1-1-eng-929874/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f819/tutorial-make-ddtank-941530/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f819/copy-data-table-sql-scripts-942271/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f818/ddtank-ii-new-site-english-940438/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f820/share-ddtank-3-4-full-939545/

My Experience ?
I have manage my own fb page , blogger , youtube alone in two years until now..
Link : fb :
youtube :
blog :
So the point is I don't have any problem to manage something since I create and manage them all.. With that experience I can take care the section well.. Now I can config up my own server games .. Don't worry , I not too easy to punish people.. I was invited to be the Mod in the Android Forum ..

Other Info~
I always online on this forum especially in the DDtank Section.. Seriously , I really likes to help people if they have problem.. I'm also feel happy if someone I helped happy because they can achieve what they dream.. I'm very likes to communicate with people whether they old , young , poor or rich .. I don't care what they have but I just care how can I serve for them to make them achieve what they want .. I don't know how I'm , whether I'm good or bad , only people around me can label me .. Like I said before I really likes to help people and I loves to see people happy because it can make me happy to.. If I'm chosen , I will take care the section well , I will always make the section clean and I will always make the people in the section and in this forum to feel they're very special because when they join here they get nice Admin , Moderator , ragezoner to make they dream comes true !

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, umm I dunno what to say.

First thing is that, your english is not really good, which makes it hard to communicate with RZ members.
But I have to say your DDtank expierence looks pretty good.

Goodluck!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, umm I dunno what to say.

First thing is that, your english is not really good, which makes it hard to communicate with RZ members.
But I have to say your DDtank expierence looks pretty good.

Goodluck!

To be honest though his English is a lot better than most non-native English speakers on the internet, or Ragezone at least. Still has a lot of improvement ofc but most of it is understandable. Anyways you are online pretty much everyday, so activity isn't an issue. You've obviously contributed quite a bit of useful stuff to the section, so contributions aren't an issue. The rest is up to Dan. Goodluck.

Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest though his English is a lot better than most non-native English speakers on the internet, or Ragezone at least. Still has a lot of improvement ofc but most of it is understandable. Anyways you are online pretty much everyday, so activity isn't an issue. You've obviously contributed quite a bit of useful stuff to the section, so contributions aren't an issue. The rest is up to Dan. Goodluck.

Yea and he will probably learn from reading all stuff that is posted on RZ, so time by time his english will probably get better and yea I also think he posted some useful guides/releases in the section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know this guy, but he seems to be nice and seems to know what he is doing.

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
He could learn better english by being here for a longer while yes, but language is not so important.

First off, a person who I personally would approve as moderator has to be selfless, does not require self approval, certainly doesn't ask people to like+rep him on every release, doesn't put passwords which are basically links to facebook page and pretty much have no other intention of being here and posting other than helping peoples, not gaining some status or promoting something.

Secondly, sharing other people files and translating them wouldn't be considered enough for moderator position.

Perhaps, yes, you do help and share some stuff, but the way you do it is just not something I would consider RaGEZONE moderator worthy.

I say come back after couple months and then we can see if something has changed or not.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He could learn better english by being here for a longer while yes, but language is not so important.

First off, a person who I personally would approve as moderator has to be selfless, does not require self approval, certainly doesn't ask people to like+rep him on every release, doesn't put passwords which are basically links to facebook page and pretty much have no other intention of being here and posting other than helping peoples, not gaining some status or promoting something.

Secondly, sharing other people files and translating them wouldn't be considered enough for moderator position.

Perhaps, yes, you do help and share some stuff, but the way you do it is just not something I would consider RaGEZONE moderator worthy.

I say come back after couple months and then we can see if something has changed or not.

I put LIKE + Rep Because I got reason.. if people always supporting me it will make me more spirit to do more release it can be my morale boost... and i put the password at my download link not for promote my fb link but to make it more secure and nobody can steal the link and make it own copyright .. i hope u understand..

Reaction score
I put LIKE + Rep Because I got reason.. if people always supporting me it will make me more spirit to do more release it can be my morale boost... and i put the password at my download link not for promote my fb link but to make it more secure and nobody can steal the link and make it own copyright .. i hope u understand..

A person who does not ask for likes and rep points would get more support and respect than a person who does.
And a moderator who needs to boost his morale to help others is not someone I would call a good moderator.

If someone wanted to steal something they could just download, extract and re-pack without password.
Also, are you really trying to tell me that putting a link to your fb page is only for security, since I highly doubt it, cause you could of just put random letters and symbols instead.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A person who does not ask for likes and rep points would get more support and respect than a person who does.
And a moderator who needs to boost his morale to help others is not someone I would call a good moderator.

If someone wanted to steal something they could just download, extract and re-pack without password.
Also, are you really trying to tell me that putting a link to your fb page is only for security, since I highly doubt it, cause you could of just put random letters and symbols instead.

thank for teach me man , i got a lot lesson here.. after this i will reedit all my thread , i will change that password.. sorry if i make mistakes with all of you . like i said , i only person and person not miss from mistakes.. hope you always makes me in right path..

Reaction score
Uncle RaGE your 50% likes is from secondary account,
The other 40% is from your friends,you beg everyone for Rep,you did it to me too and idk why but i give u back...also act like your age,16 years old,i've saw other guys 16 years old do big things...not craps like this.

And stop doing post everywhere but EVERYWHERE.
Also stop saying craps like...
thank for teach me man , i got a lot lesson here..

You do that all the time on all over of your useless replies'

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The other 40% is from your friends,you beg everyone for Rep,you did it to me too and idk why but i give u back...also act like your age,16 years old,i've saw other guys 16 years old do big things...not craps like this.

You did it all the time on all over of your useless replies'

'No Person That Never Made Mistakes'
You Can Hate Me As Much As You Can , I am Just Want To Say .. I am Sorry Again and Again

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You do that all the time on all over of your useless replies'

relax dude , he just want rep + like and request to become a moderator , it will not hurt you and your fren + family
if you disagreed he become a moderator and you got feed back , tell him using PM , teach him , no need to post here ,it will hurt him
want rep + like i think not a big problem
OR !! OR !!

he tell you , *** i want rep + like !! faster gv me or i will kill ( something hurt you and your family + friends )
and about post ???
it just a post dude !! and comment
OR !! OR !!! OR !!

all his post !!! is hurt your family + friends and your dog
then you can complain him !

sorry bad english , thank you
sorry ~ sorry and sorry again

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the fact that you used your second account to give yourself likes and reply to your mod application, makes your chances alot lower.

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the fact that you used your second account to give yourself likes and reply to your mod application, makes your chances alot lower.

ohh...... hmmmmmmm
ok i get it , that mean a good moderator will get rep + like with no request !

but he really helpful in ddtank section .......

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well we don't know for sure it's a multi, it's new and has 2 posts 1 being here obviously, so chances are it's a multi, but I looked at the IP's and they don't match. Unless he's hiding behind a proxy and Dan can somehow find out there's no 100% that's a multi.

Reaction score
Well we don't know for sure it's a multi, it's new and has 2 posts 1 being here obviously, so chances are it's a multi, but I looked at the IP's and they don't match. Unless he's hiding behind a proxy and Dan can somehow find out there's no 100% that's a multi.

In either case, he has a lot to learn about RaGEZONE before becoming a moderator.
This isn't your average forum and wanting to become a moderator should be considered as a real job application.

Back