Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Journey to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Vince

Birthday: 9 September

Email: Zaruna@live.nl

Current Location: Netherlands

Why are you applying?: The section im applying for needs mods! other then that I always loved being part of Ragezone, keeping a eye out on developments or just spend some time reading debates, post some nonsense in the outerworld :eek:tt1:
So to me being able to help around here would be a honor :blush:

Also Journey to the west made me exited the first screenshots I saw, so im really motivated towards the game and for sure will be sticking around at it for a long time

Infraction's: I had 3 from 1 of the same mod if I remember right ( checking back in a sec and edit it )
All were cause we didn't really like eachother back then I think xD It's about 3 years ago so my excuse would be my age! :laugh:

Edit: Ok I got 4, all were 4 years ago, bet I was a butt back then ( sorry >.> ) =P

Experience: No experience with any forum this big, Have been moderator/admin on small forums that focus on development of 1 game at the time, basicly forums created by ragezone members.

Contributions: Not alot, the first files haven't been released that long ago. I did share the first working binaries for the newer client and tried to provide help but before I could answer they already figured it out themselfs most of the time xD, the files were easy to setup.

Extra info: Im not at all experienced in development, so since it has a source I wouldn't be able to do anyhing with it at this time, so basicly as far as I can get is adding feature's/tweaking and helping around with what I do know, so if thats a requirement then ignore this =P

Also I believe Crypticus would be the best Mod if he does decide to make a application, he has alot more experience and worked on the source alot. :laugh:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is it again, the /dev/null ninja vacuum machine. Is it a bug, MentaL?

Then... it just proves xLethal was right. RageZone is incurable :*: Who am I kidding, nepotism ftw man! :laugh:

But seriously, since all mature guys and gals would agree with me (eventually);
I'm pretty sure our "Nerdism club" (thanks kiddo for the idea) would still be the most epic thing on RZ :w00t:

Let's see if being relevant works... WOO Zaruna FOR MOD 2011! :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is wrong with Admin here??? they deny and rude close all apps of good ppl like Profound & Crypticus u guys Admins are stupid u dont no how to run a site stupid Admins not can see good Application people when there is one!! STUPID !

For some reason, this will get deleted, and you for sure will get banned for insulting staff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somehow, I get the feeling that MentaL particularly dislikes our section. It didn't even get an announcement like Silkroad's.
He was probably chugging too much coffee from trying to keep up with our original thread :tongue:

Come on, let's all say Zaruna FOR MOD 2011 before the ninja stalking vacuum machine comes over again :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow, i get the feeling that mental particularly dislikes our section. It didn't even get an announcement like silkroad's.
He was probably chugging too much coffee from trying to keep up with our original thread :tongue:

Come on, let's all say zaruna for mod 2011 before the ninja stalking vacuum machine comes over again :eek:tt1:

laughed my butt off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somehow, I get the feeling that MentaL particularly dislikes our section. It didn't even get an announcement like Silkroad's.

Come on, let's all say Zaruna FOR MOD 2011 before the ninja stalking vacuum machine comes over again :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only on Facebook, man - I mean, look:
Facebook said:
A new development section for you. Lots of people wanted it and even spammed for it. Put it to good use.
Where's the enthusiasm? Sounds like the person writing it had a hangover or something.And I meant this. See the difference?

#hint: the tone is totally different.
#also: it's not because Facebook gets the formal treatment too:
Facebook said:
Take note people, placing a moderator application under the stipulation that in the event you get your application declined you shall pull the plug on all your releases is a sure fire way to get DENIED.

;)

#nearly forgot: Zaruna FOR MOD 2011

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only on Facebook, man - I mean, look:

Where's the enthusiasm? Sounds like the person writing it had a hangover or something.And I meant this. See the difference?

#hint: the tone is totally different.
#also: it's not because Facebook gets the formal treatment too:

I'm sure the "ninja stalking vacuum machine" will delete this post too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, hey... chill man :tongue:
We're just capitalizing on the... what was it again?

Ninja stalking vacuum machine (NSVM)

The NSVM only deletes post, and not likes, so hey, like everything you see, man :thumbup1:

Spread the love :love:
Also, Zaruna FOR MOD 2011 (hope you don't mind me sounding like a fanboi, Zaruna :laugh:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No forum rule says you can't like anything you please.
Seriously :thumbup1: It's all up to you! Da boss!

Zaruna FOR MOD 2011

#also, I think the NSVM has malfunctioned or something.
Could a mod look into it please? Thank you.
I really like a high "like-to-post" ratio :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They admin stupid mother fucker dell baby born girl duck you admin and dell u fucker stupid butt

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

fucker stupid pussie muther fucker stupid and not no how to make and keep run a site forum duck stupid babies!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Charizard, it's okay to think that way, but don't say it, kay? We all have our own truths deep down inside :blush:
'Cuz others may take offence at that statement. Then again, the NSVM would remove it really soon.

Zaruna FOR MOD 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back