Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - Mu Online Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost no one takes care of "MU Online Servers" section. Willing to become a moderator and do the best I can.

Full Name: Rayve (last name available on request)

Birthday: 21st of March

Email: I wont write it in public (Available on request - for mods and admins only).

Current Location: Philippines

About yourself: Specifically, I'm a type of person who eventually reading post and comment on it for a reason. Work as a document analyst and freelance developer both desktop and web. Often times, creating macros and simple applications in MS Office usually lessen my task as Document Analyst. I do love MU Online, Ragnarok, and Ran Online (in chronological order). For my past times, I play Baskteball, Football, Workout, Kick Boxing, and playing AirSoft Games. Am, did I forgot something?

Why are you applying?: Because section is so messy with double posted ads and no one takes much care of it.

Infraction's: Profile Warning.

Experience: WebStone Development - Owner, Gamma Omicron Delta Sigma - Developer, WebmasterBees - Forum Admin, The Pinoy Forum - Moderator, NoypiMU Online - Moderator, Serinex Hosting - Moderator,

Contribution: Just a small deeds by helping out confused members and reporting double posted ads.

Legend:
Italic Font = added request | 09/28/2011 @ 12:01 AM +8GMT

More information is available upon request.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Like MentaL will say is: "What have you contributed so far?"

Probably, but these applications are shocking... I'd expect so much more... (No, I'm not individuality targeting you, thebarcode).

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would add more info to the application mate. You seem pretty active in the section.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just include a bit more info. Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well im with you.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry, I thought the requirements was 200. My mistake. Sorry. :p. Goodluck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably, but these applications are shocking... I'd expect so much more... (No, I'm not individuality targeting you, thebarcode).

It's okay, no offense!

Aaron said:
I would add more info to the application mate. You seem pretty active in the section.

Okay I'll update it later... Thanks anyway!

xWiiNdOwS said:
Just include a bit more info. Anyway, good luck.

Sure, Thanks mate!

Lnux said:
Well im with you.

Thanks Trevor! :D

--- EDIT ---

First post updated

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's wrong of you writing "almost noone is taking care of the section." I am personally checking it daily and cleaning it. Aaron has been doing it aswell.

@Lnux: Join date doesn't matter at all, neither do the post count.

And honestly I don't think the mod apps for the mu servers section are open.

Regards,
MuIsBest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's wrong of you writing "almost noone is taking care of the section." I am personally checking it daily and cleaning it. Aaron has been doing it aswell.

@Lnux: Join date doesn't matter at all, neither do the post count.

And honestly I don't think the mod apps for the mu servers section are open.

Regards,
MuIsBest

Sorry about it, I don't mean to offend you guyz. Maybe because of the timezone conflict between us. Yeah, you're right that join date and post count does not matter here, but probably how you corresponds to the community you have attached with and the contributions. Maybe I'll just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back