Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application - War Inc BattleZone

f793
Reaction score
What are your contributions to the section you are applying for?

Section got opened about a month ago, by far I've posted War Inc Extracted bins and web template which people have been asking for. Most of the contributions of course are in the Infestation section since Infestation is using War Inc engine.

Reaction score
erm... There are no mod requirements that says "You must know how to do things with the game" it is an asset to have that but generally not really enforced as few section moderators don't contribute except by maintaining the section which is perfectly acceptable.

As far as what Prot is doing in the section, it seems clean and under control... And for a Tiny section as War Inc, I don't necessary support the idea of having more than one moderator.

That being said, good luck on your application.

~ Jangan

f793
Reaction score
erm... There are no mod requirements that says "You must know how to do things with the game" it is an asset to have that but generally not really enforced as few section moderators don't contribute except by maintaining the section which is perfectly acceptable.

As far as what Prot is doing in the section, it seems clean and under control... And for a Tiny section as War Inc, I don't necessary support the idea of having more than one moderator.

That being said, good luck on your application.

~ Jangan

You know what Jangan, when it comes to the experience with the game someone which knows what is the game about and have been there since 2010, supporting it since day 1. Right now when I talked to Prot he told me that he only tried once War Inc BattleZone after we've made the server. I agree with you that section is tiny at the moment but it's growing, why - because of Infestation MMO. I just want to keep the section's future to the right way, not the way Infestation MMO is after DNC left while none of the section Moderators know what is all Infestation MMO about. They can't help people with general questions and so on, everybody can delete posts or make threads sticky.

Got to agree with Jangan. The section isn't really that big and there haven't been made that many posts.

No vouch from me as I think there is no moderator needed for the section at this moment.

Yet I have also mentioned a billion times it shouldn't matter whether a section needs a moderator or not. There's a reason why this section is always open, and why there's no rule saying you can't apply unless there are open spots. Let them apply, and the application will remain until there is need. Probably every 5th application I see posted here, I see the same replies: There's no need, the section has enough moderators, blablablabla. It shouldn't matter! An applicant wouldn't know, cause this information ain't public anywhere. Just let them apply. In so so so many of the applications being posted here, we end up discussing whether there is need for a moderator or not, rather than the actual content of the application. In my opinion, that's a completely different discussion and doesn't belong in an application AT ALL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You know what Jangan, when it comes to the experience with the game someone which knows what is the game about and have been there since 2010, supporting it since day 1. Right now when I talked to Prot he told me that he only tried once War Inc BattleZone after we've made the server. I agree with you that section is tiny at the moment but it's growing, why - because of Infestation MMO. I just want to keep the section's future to the right way, not the way Infestation MMO is after DNC left while none of the section Moderators know what is all Infestation MMO about. They can't help people with general questions and so on, everybody can delete posts or make threads sticky.

What I'm trying to say is, the job of a moderator is to "enforce" ragezone rules and maintain their sections. Being a contributor in the section is merely an asset not a requirement. You will get the same response from any Super Moderators or Mental on this matter, they will either do one of 2 things for you:

• Deny the application based on reasons such as [Section too small / Already has an active moderator]
  • Accept the application based on rare circumstances that I wont go over.

Once again, Good luck on your application.
~ Jangan

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
It's always good to see members who want to do justice for their section but as previously stated its too small for two mods. And if you really do want to take the section in the right direction then that's great to hear! But you'd be far more effective doing that as a regular user. What sections need is just average ol' users constantly generating content, encouraging others to contribute and helping their community. If you can keep that up, help your section grow and become a great community, then we'll certainly notice your efforts :):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@eXtremousZ I was just trying to help the KalOnline community, I got offered the position, I wasnt voted in like most, Luckily everyone loved the addition, I was just a regular contributer, and still am ... Green shouldnt change you much, but if you are passionate about a section, then that is good for the job, however, Certain forums only require a certain amount of moderating. Try and get more peeps involved in that section and make yourself known :) also respect is earnt not truly given. Not to say you are not a respected member, you earn enough and you may get offered.

Troll about abit more too on the other sections, the Outerworld is currently in need of contributors AND Modorators. Might take a while but im sure your efforts will get noticed. (sorry for posting that becca i hope you don't mind)

f793
Reaction score
@eXtremousZ I was just trying to help the KalOnline community, I got offered the position, I wasnt voted in like most, Luckily everyone loved the addition, I was just a regular contributer, and still am ... Green shouldnt change you much, but if you are passionate about a section, then that is good for the job, however, Certain forums only require a certain amount of moderating. Try and get more peeps involved in that section and make yourself known :) also respect is earnt not truly given. Not to say you are not a respected member, you earn enough and you may get offered.

Troll about abit more too on the other sections, the Outerworld is currently in need of contributors AND Modorators. Might take a while but im sure your efforts will get noticed. (sorry for posting that becca i hope you don't mind)

I'll keep that in mind, thanks :):

Harro
Reaction score
*Update:

Well lately you've been helping out on infestation section abit suppose you wouldn't be a bad war inc mod so +1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you know Jangan maybe you should try harder to help people then worrie to much about what others are doing

oh that's right you don't help anyone
as I recall you don't answer PMs and you don't answer Skype

if you don't want a bad community everyone should work harder on helping everyone else on Ragezone
if you know the answer.. answer it if you can help be kind and go out of your way and help
not talk down to or think you are better then everone else then ragezone will be the best

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you know Jangan maybe you should try harder to help people then worrie to much about what others are doing

if you don't want a bad community everyone should work harder on helping everyone else on Ragezone
if you know the answer.. answer it if you can help be kind and go out of your way and help
not talk down to or think you are better then everone else then ragezone will be the best

Have you ever heard about "freedom"? no1 is your bit** pls skype, maybe phone number? try harder.
Jangan shared his opinion, that's all.

For me, everyone who meet requirments can be a mod, as long sections r clean, and doesn't poop logz,
but as Junkers said, you can help alot too as regular user, and the "main mod" will do the rest.

Last w0rd belongs to...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This worries me.. sorry but it totally contradicts your post...

mike911 said:
I answer EVER PM I get is I can, some times I get 27 PMs in a day, it's hard to keep up.. and this was BEFORE I became a mod....
As for Skype, I try to answer everybody that I can.. sometimes its hard to help 18 people at once, sometimes I only get 3 Skype msg's, at this point i then try to answer who msg'd me for help a few days ago.

mike911 said:

This I agree with 100% You get recognised by your contributions to the community. It's ok to be a "penis" sometimes.. as long as you do it in a NICE WAY and productive way.

I hope you take this as productive feed back for the PAIR OF YOU.

I'm not trying to be an butt im just stating what I see, being a mod doesn't make you any different from anyone else, I just wise that people would remember that we are just regular forum users that help out and try and make our community better and also give advice where needed. :)

- Kally

Last edited:
Back