Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator For KalOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello i would like to apply for Moderator For KalOnline Section
* Aliases:DjKrava
* Email address:sebastjanpust@hotmail.com
* Section you are applying for:KalOnline
* Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for:Yes i am on ragezone from 05-04-08 but i used for like 2 years account from brother because we were on same section.
* Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section: Well kal online section is pretty much death.. alot spammers,kids sh.t talkers and insulters to egy people etc.. well egy people got internet closed now so they stoped talk about them but if we just had 1 good or 2 moderators we could make kal online section clean.
* Why did you join RaGEZONE?:because it was first kal online (forum) for developers and after some years i found alot more sections wich i try the tuturials from.

About My Age:
yes i know im just 16 but all people say that i act and that i look 18+.

Have Nice Day I hope you get right moderator for kal section even if that wont be me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back