• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Monitoring start problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've made ​​3 shortcut, but still stopped working

i'm 32 bit, in system dns or user dns?

did you remember to "copy the serverset.txt file and the Serverset folder and paste it into the server tools folder then go to data in the servertools folder and change the IPs in the serverlist.txt to your IP"?

since you're using a 32bit just user dns should be fine but I'd do it to both system and user dns just to be on the safe side I guess (I don't think it can cause any harm)

do please remember to hex edit so that your monitoring server.exe has the same ID and Password as your SQL Login and not GameSrv and luna as the ID and Password + please watch the video tutorials posted by pokchop1 in the tutorials section, and watch all of them please because they all contain important information telling you how it works and because they're videos it shows what files you need so please take a look at them carefully and make sure you setup your SQL correctly~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you remember to "copy the serverset.txt file and the Serverset folder and paste it into the server tools folder then go to data in the servertools folder and change the IPs in the serverlist.txt to your IP"?

since you're using a 32bit just user dns should be fine but I'd do it to both system and user dns just to be on the safe side I guess (I don't think it can cause any harm)

do please remember to hex edit so that your monitoring server.exe has the same ID and Password as your SQL Login and not GameSrv and luna as the ID and Password + please watch the video tutorials posted by pokchop1 in the tutorials section, and watch all of them please because they all contain important information telling you how it works and because they're videos it shows what files you need so please take a look at them carefully and make sure you setup your SQL correctly~
Nerdy99 - Monitoring start problem - RaGEZONE Forums

And This why??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have the same problem like the guy in the first post. MAS and MS crashes. My IPv4 = serverlist.txt, login name = GameSrv, password = luna, ODBC system DNS all set up right. what am i doing wrong????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i checked them , i think everything is ok here.

pu6gFl9 - Monitoring start problem - RaGEZONE Forums

IcEuEmt - Monitoring start problem - RaGEZONE Forums

EKRItk4 - Monitoring start problem - RaGEZONE Forums

3ojcLA1 - Monitoring start problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i don't speak spanish , only my girlfriend :D
i tried to change it to Windows NT authentication , but it still crashes :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

go to your Database in MSSQL, expand LUNA_MEMBERDB, expand tables, right click on TB_OPERATOR and TB_OPERIP and click on open table, and create an account on the OPERATOR and use that to login to the server tool, make sure you add your IP onto the OPERIP table, this will enable you to use GM tools and such and such~ remember to put the operpower as 0 on TB_OPERATOR

Back