• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Monsters not Dropping Items?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SXMaple v115 (SEA)

* SXMaple Mobs not dropping any items?even meso, I tried adding values into drop_data_global but it still doesn't work

* How to change damage rate when attacking mobs?

* How do you change mounts that you get from starting? I want to remove starting mounts because when I join server I start with like 100 mounts.

* Is it possible to register only by website? (AutoRegister) I don't want people to register simply easy by just typing random details in login to register.

* If i type a GM Command without in full parameter like "!letter" instead of "!letter yellow text" it shows like Java Out of Bound.etc

* Some Commands does nothing.

* Is there Mob Spawn Command or anyone can list all cmds here of SXMaple GM Commands?

* A good CMS?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You asked like 8 questions in one thread brah. Calm your tits LOL. For your mounts issue, look into MapleCharacter, CreateCharHandler, and PlayerLoggedInHandler LOL.

Some commands do nothing because they aren't coded.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You asked like 8 questions in one thread brah. Calm your tits LOL. For your mounts issue, look into MapleCharacter, CreateCharHandler, and PlayerLoggedInHandler LOL.

Some commands do nothing because they aren't coded.
He will just ask the same questions again because MSEA don't have createcharhandler etc..
CharLoginHandler.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well edwinkbs I fixed Drop Monsters but there is bug Most of them Monsters get frozen (does not move) so you know how to fix this?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know what to do, Do I have to replace codes?If so can you paste code here and give instructions on which and where to change it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SXMaple v115 (SEA)

* If i type a GM Command without in full parameter like "!letter" instead of "!letter yellow text" it shows like Java Out of Bound.etc

I think there is nothing wrong with this, because if a command is not written in proper format (full parameters, like you said) it is guaranteed that it will not work.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, it need fix anyway. It has to be user friendly. because most of people don't know how to use full params of commands.

Bump, Need help fixing Freezing Monsters

Upvote 0
Back