• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MoopleDev v117.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What pm o.o, let me check my inbox.
suKGX0H - MoopleDev v117.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Wow, this is good. btw would this ever be released?? Just asking :) and keep it up!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Since you didn't have this,

PHP:
public static byte[] changeBackground(List<Pair<String, Integer>> backgrounds) {
        MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter mplew = new MaplePacketLittleEndianWriter();

mplew.writeShort(SendPacketOpcode.CHANGE_BACKGROUND.getValue());
        mplew.write(backgrounds.size()); //number of bgs
        for (Pair<String, Integer> background : backgrounds) {
            mplew.writeMapleAsciiString(background.getLeft());
            mplew.write(background.getRight());
        }

return mplew.getPacket();
    }

List<Pair<String, Integer>> backgrounds = new LinkedList<>();
backgrounds.add(new Pair<>("20120808", 0)); //remove dual blade background so it shows red leaf high
backgrounds.add(new Pair<>("20120815", 0)); //remove red leaf high background so it shows mihile

Edit:

backgrounds.add(new Pair<>("20120905", 0));

to remove mihile background so it shows chinese new year background (dragonzzzzzz)

Reaction score

PHP:
public static byte[] changeBackground(List<Pair<String, Integer>> backgrounds) {

}

}

backgrounds.add(new Pair<>("20120808", 0)); //remove dual blade background so it shows red leaf high
backgrounds.add(new Pair<>("20120815", 0)); //remove red leaf high background so it shows mihile

Edit:

to remove mihile background so it shows chinese new year background (dragonzzzzzz)
le dragon

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PHP:

}

}

Edit:

2012-08-15

They're dates, check the WZ for more backgrounds

you should update to v140 or v141. :)

So you can use it and claim you did it?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
2012-08-15

They're dates, check the WZ for more backgrounds

So you can use it and claim you did it?

Actually, there is a place with backgrounds that you use their value named "tag" to know which background it removed and "n0" to know what is the string you put in packet.
Proof they're not dates is... sniff gms v141 and check for their cygnus backgrounds :D

Reaction score
Wait the background for when you are in the login screen? Took me a bit what you mean by background lol. Do you know in which part of the wz are all the backgrounds located?

Reaction score
Sorry guys, development is going a little slow. It is going to be a little more slower since I am going to start working again next week. But I am still working on: equipment, potentials, and flags. I am having some issues on equipping mechanic items, dragon items, totems, and android items. After I get all of this done, I want to start porting .NX files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do me a favour and dont let this project die.... please kill the crappy lithium Im counting on you anyway pm me ur skype

1) everyone will be happy if you finally switch to nx/mcdb either one will do I suggest adding two like what odin did back then either wz or xml loading

2) moopledev is much instanceof odin ;)

Last edited:
<3
Reaction score
do me a favour and dont let this project die.... please kill the crappy lithium Im counting on you anyway pm me ur skype

1) everyone will be happy if you finally switch to nx/mcdb either one will do I suggest adding two like what odin did back then either wz or xml loading

2) moopledev is much instanceof odin ;)

Lithium? crappy? No. The people continuing Lithium are crappy. Lithium itself doesn't suck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ Thumbs Up

also it was terrible in everything I dont see the point of packethandler being redone and some synchronized method being remove replacing with ReentantLock and the logging system is horrible which dumb butt would ever create tons of logs for almost everything.. secondly it sucked cause it the wztosql is horribly written in its own format that once it is broken no one would ever know how to fix it..

could never understand there is a mcdb which does the format for you as clean as possible so why reinvent the sql when.. mcdb does so much more of removing duplicated and fix strings when the wztosql has never done this.. honestly wtf.. I think it would be best if the o/p would use mcdb and maybe add support for nx too so if either one breaks you can use mcdb or nx

something like odinms did wz or xml when wz breaks in .56 due to the new xor of key encryption -> there was still xml I remember where people was being gay of keeping the key secret... until the release of wzlib... so honestly lithium is horrible and the people who converted odin to it has no idea what they did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back