Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Move buff icons from top to bottom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I move the buff icons from the top to bottom near HP and above Q/W/E/R?

Original

I want it like this

Thank you!

Server Information
S6EP3
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are u working with files and sources? im sure if u know abit coding and have files sources its possible
Yes, I have source for everything, including the getMainInfo exe. I'm still a newbie in coding, been fixing stuff around with the help of google and etc. If you could give me a pointer on where to look, that would be helpful.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes, I have source for everything, including the getMainInfo exe. I'm still a newbie in coding, been fixing stuff around with the help of google and etc. If you could give me a pointer on where to look, that would be helpful.
it should be clearly somewhere in the client side, getmaininfo and / or other client files that trigger the main.exe with extra codes you add for specific things, like u must add a code to say that skill 'texture' to position on this x ,y coords/location in the screeen, but trust me i dont know how to do this stuff, but im sure its all possible, maybe zipper20032 can give a better advice

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it should be clearly somewhere in the client side, getmaininfo and / or other client files that trigger the main.exe with extra codes you add for specific things, like u must add a code to say that skill 'texture' to position on this x ,y coords/location in the screeen, but trust me i dont know how to do this stuff, but im sure its all possible, maybe zipper20032 can give a better advice
Great! I'll look around, will read and will thinker with it.

Side note, how do you enable the X and Y coordinates on the mouse cursor? I've seen screenshots of people having it enabled but I couldn't find how.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What files are you using? LouisEmu source code?

This code in BuffIcon.cpp is responsible for rendering the buff icon. Most of the time you will see this kind of code cause we are reusing and replacing the internal game functions with our function. Of course, this is the client DLL source code.

Most people are making their own (usually) methods and functions using what the client is already having defined inside the source code.

C++:
//Render Buff icon function
void __fastcall BuffIcon::RenderIconBuff(struct_v15* This, int a2)
{
    gIconBuff.sub_777EB0((float)This->RenderX, (float)This->RenderY);
}

For mouse cursor coordinates relative to the game window client are 2 memory addresses which are used and you can reuse these to check the mouse cursor position.
C++:
#define pCursorX                    *(int*)0x00879340C
#define pCursorY                    *(int*)0x008793410

Of course, you need to render the text in the rendering layer which is in Interface.cpp
C++:
Interface::Work()

You can do the mouse cursor position drawing like this:
C++:
//Make a method in Interface class

void DrawMouseCursor()

{

char szChar[100];

sprintf(szChar, "X:%d | Y:%d", pCursorX, pCursorY);

this->DrawFormat(eGold, posXinGameWindow, posYinGameWindow, theWidth, 1, szChar);

}

//Call it in Interface::Work()

DrawMouseCursor();

//Last step, adjust your X and Y in DrawFormat for drawing the text

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back