• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

mp3 of a track i did last year

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice mental : D what did you use ? audocity? garageband? ;p

Reaction score
Nice mental : D what did you use ? audocity? garageband? ;p

Line 6 UX1 as my audio interface
Tone software: POD FARM 2
Recording software I used was Mixcraft 5
Plugins used;

Sonic maximizer
Ozone
EQ

Drums I programmed with DKFH. Tones are all custom unique to me, prob the best tone out there with Pod farm so I wont be giving it out. It was recorded on my Ibanez Custom S Series (520ex) with EMG 81/60 combo. Bass I used was a Vintage bass with active pickups (nothing fancy).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Line 6 UX1 as my audio interface
Tone software: POD FARM 2
Recording software I used was Mixcraft 5
Plugins used;

Sonic maximizer
Ozone
EQ

Drums I programmed with DKFH. Tones are all custom unique to me, prob the best tone out there with Pod farm so I wont be giving it out. It was recorded on my Ibanez Custom S Series (520ex) with EMG 81/60 combo. Bass I used was a Vintage bass with active pickups (nothing fancy).
Thats some bad butt poop dan, My step dads a producer he knows this poop rofl.

**************EDIT**********************
File isnt up anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
haha it's not only louder dude, I EQed the poop out of it, and did some multi band compression. So yes the quality IS better. :p

Do a side by side comparison and A/B them. You'll hear major air in your original. ( like putting your head to a sea shell)

Plus the tone is a hell of a lot warmer.

EDIT: Just for the record, this isn't what I worked on :/ I had a 30 second clip of only guitars.

ALSO: Putako who is your Dad?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
haha it's not only louder dude, I EQed the poop out of it, and did some multi band compression. So yes the quality IS better. :p

Do a side by side comparison and A/B them. You'll hear major air in your original. ( like putting your head to a sea shell)

Plus the tone is a hell of a lot warmer.

ALSO: Putako who is your Dad?

Nacime Goian, Works for six degrees.

Reaction score
wooohoo i enjoyed listening to it :D:
watta! it sounds like a folk song in the intro part and in the last part haha! but in the whole,
its awesome :D: haha

@MentaL
bro, can i use this track as a track in mah private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wary wary nice it will suit a HORROR movie perfectly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well now this song is my new rington and new alarm.
Thnx and i hope what u gonna give us MORE OF U !
:3
Asome song.

Back