• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MRF Unpacker

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i tried to change raiderz.exe read file,,,,,,
Kyhoh - MRF Unpacker - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

where download gunz2 client ??

Reaction score
Hmm not working for me. Win 7 Pro. But nice going on the progress of the decryption of the mrf files.

(I get the same error as Firkys)

Edit:
Nvm I got it to work, and none of my files are all random letters like other people. Mine are just fine ;)

(I accidently redboxed the wrong one lol)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I has the 1 for Gunz 2 supoort now, that also doesn't work:

This 1:

That's because the coder was too lazy to create folders.

-----

Btw, added support for Gunz 2 MRF files.

Unpack.rar

It still doesn't work, error is: Error reading unscrambled data.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
driftcity, already GunZ 2 server will released?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help us,how to pack back?
if anyone knows please let us know too

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will try it as soon as I get back home in about 5 - 10 days

Reaction score
I'm not gonna make my gunz 2 server public, dunno how maiet will respond on that, but I still can't unpack those files..

Seeing as how you don't have any GunZ 2 server files, I can clearly see why you won't make it public. Even if you emulated GunZ 2 the client I released is really old by now (even old for when I posted it) and is barely playable ingame.

Staff member
Reaction score
I know, I dont even understand all files, codex files and it's encrypt on some parts and not all in english, I think I have very incomplete files xD, but w.e I think ill point on Raiderz and Gunz the first duel, with gunz 2 edits and stuff :) When the unpack.exe works for me.

Back