• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MTA:SA][ROLEPLAY] OWL Gaming Gamemode Owl Gaming v4.3.4.6 + UPC + All SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to solve: Expected number, got non-convertible string. This warning may be an error in future versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know a way to add new jobs with this gamemode's money system?

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. It's easy. Look at the global resource.

you can teach me?

ERROR: mysql/connection.lua:122: attempt to call global 'mysql_ping' (a nil value)

Need hel with this. OBS: i have module installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know, how can I fix that error?

ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: call: failed to call 'mysql:select' [string "?"]
ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got boolean)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know, how can I fix that error?

ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: call: failed to call 'mysql:select' [string "?"]
ERROR: advertisements\advertisements.lua:117: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got boolean)

Make sure you have the mta_mysql module on your mtaserver.config and in your modules folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant figure out how to do it? anybody can help me? i am stuck on the login panel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need a little bit of scripting knownledge in order to figure out how to make it work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me add new jobs in this gamemode? how do I use the money system at work I got from the net.

Back