Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Archangel Sword[%85ENG]GM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

SREENSHOTS

bigpatreon - Mu Archangel Sword[%85ENG]GM - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
going to throw this in to my esxi and take a gander might be able to make it smaller and one click watch this space

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks..

After I translate the files (img/text) do I only need to restart the server and my browser to see the translations made? Or is there any other step I need to do to apply the translations?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks..

After I translate the files (img/text) do I only need to restart the server and my browser to see the translations made? Or is there any other step I need to do to apply the translations?
Stop SecureCRT and start again. Delete cookies in your browser and log in to the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys , i will release the files next year on the end of first month . I had multiple updates , better maps , GR release , in this time you can test it - game.muafk.com or for other version - play.muafk.com
Discord channel -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can install it? i can use xampp?
the web part of it you can sure but the actual game is linux only >< needs a os with glibc-2.2.5 installed to make the actual game server run

real shame that i was looking to make a tiny vm auto start one click all in wonder pro using fbsd lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys , i will release the files next year on the end of first month . I had multiple updates , better maps , GR release , in this time you can test it - game.muafk.com or for other version - play.muafk.com
Discord channel -
Thanks bro, I'll be waiting for your release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!

Spent a day and reviewed those files, made some changes, fixes. 85% translated is a bit off, most translations are incorrect also.

Contain small bugs, which can be fixed easily.
  1. Some animation/skins linking is invalid.
  2. Some images are missing.
  3. Few buttons do not have needed script or broken with initial translation.
Overall quality is good

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Teşekkürler!

Bir gün geçirdim ve bu dosyaları inceledim, bazı değişiklikler yaptım, düzeltmeler yaptım. Çevirinin %85'i biraz eksik, çevirilerin çoğu da hatalı.

Kolayca düzeltilebilecek küçük hatalar içerir.
  1. Bazı animasyon/dış görünüm bağlantıları geçersiz.
  2. Bazı görsellerin eskimesi eksik.
  3. Çok az sayıda düğmenin komut dosyasına ihtiyacı yoktur veya ilk çeviri sırasında bozulur.
Genel kalite iyi
Nice job bro

Back