Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Browser Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing you may MU Online browser game. the game is under development.
1687539445170 - MU Browser Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All you done is get from ... it was release in 2007 Pithon is write everywhere in GIF also NPC

So guys you can try first release of mu in browser it was start in 2007 until now! if you wanna play a stable version this it is:
here on raggezone was alot of mu in browser games promoting but after weeks its down! and down! and down ! no one can keep it for more then couple of weeks... Only Pithon keep it up last vers Release DATE (24 IAN 2017) here is the link

Start and play for free

1693565898279 - MU Browser Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Sharing you may MU Online browser game. the game is under development.
View attachment 237604
1693566000393 - MU Browser Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think your concern is about those GIF, right?anyway we can remove it, since it is not related to the actual game. By the way you may try to play the game before you say that and also we dont claim the creation of the game coz it is posted here on ragezone and we just develop it and we add some twist. Last thing to say,,, please test play your game before you claim that it is stable.ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not an issue on my end. If Pithon has any concerns, they will contact you directly. From a developer perspective, all accounts are secure with proper backups in place, so there are no issues to report. There may be some specific tasks that require premium membership to access, which is expected functionality.

If you have any complaints, please post them on our complaint forum here: .

The forum is the appropriate place to raise any concerns so they can be reviewed and addressed if needed.

Of course, should you require any assistance or have a particular request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than happy to field any inquiries you may have and make myself available to address any needs that arise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not an issue on my end. If Pithon has any concerns, they will contact you directly. From a developer perspective, all accounts are secure with proper backups in place, so there are no issues to report. There may be some specific tasks that require premium membership to access, which is expected functionality.

If you have any complaints, please post them on our complaint forum here: .

The forum is the appropriate place to raise any concerns so they can be reviewed and addressed if needed.

Of course, should you require any assistance or have a particular request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than happy to field any inquiries you may have and make myself available to address any needs that arise.
This is noted. If you have other concern, you may directly email us thru: inquiryinfinitygame@gmail.com .please do not flood our chat section of the game. Thank you

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems that both web games source files are taken from developer Batanaka
Its not your showcase. Just put this thread into development category like fork and continue the project.

Back