Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Classic Plus | Progressive Server | Hard - Slow - No reset

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello is server still up?

What is "Version: Season 1+Helper level 20"? Does BK have combo?

Max level: 365, I see ranking show 37x level???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New content in the last few weeks, we opened "Land of Trials", "Loren Deep Event" and for the first time Castle Siege!o_O

Reaction score
Pretty much what we call nostalgia but with every benefit we like in order to play this game now days.. almost 5 days playing and i am around 200 level, found also some old friends from servers.

I Recommend this server, and pm me in game DopeBoyOne for any help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All players be careful.
Admin using your details that you registered with, to access your account on official Mu Global server.

On September 25th, I've created account in this server, using the email that I've used in official server (MuOnline webzen global server).
On October 1st, received an email to reset my official server password.

Just to be clear this email was only used in Classic Plus and official mu global server. It seems that Admin does see unencrypted information you are registered with and trying to use it to scam you later on.

Everyone be mindful and use any dummy emails.

As for the server it self - 99% is spanish speaking people, so there would be a problem in communication. There's some drama in the server and you won't be able to afk, since someone will always be killing you. Otherwise, server configs is alright.

Last edited:
Back