• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Main Edit with HxD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have one problem. 1st i have ip dynamic and i use no-ip for it and my ip is ( ). 2st i have done all my server with no problem. Now i have this problem with my main when i put my no-ip.

1 - Mu Main Edit with HxD - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Mu Main Edit with HxD - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you edit your IP dont press SPACE or BACKBUTTON or else it will ruin main.exe and thats why u get crashes.
just edit by typing the IP over and save it.
else give us your main and we will edit for u.

Thx for reply. I maked like that how you sayed, but same problem. I will try again today after i wake. Now i just arived from work. If problem will persist, i will upload my main with my no-ip.

Why not, i will try to use your editor. I will notice what i maked. Thx again for reply.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because your making the ip longer then the exceeded amount.

Example If The IP Is:
xxx.xx.xxx.xxx

Then The No-Ip Needs To Be The Same Length.

Better Example
No-IP In A Main: mua.sytes.net
A New No-ip Can Only Be: DLG.sytes.net

Nothing Longer Nothing Shorter. Once You Do That It Will Work. So what ever the default ip of your main is make sure your no-ip is the same length of that default ip.

Have A Nice Day.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thinked abiut this ideea, but i was no so sure. So, i will make another no-ip, change everywhere i need it then make main.exe. Thx for it.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N9005 folosind Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryed that, but don't work to connect. Disconnect instantly. Now i maked s8 ep3, but i don't know how to make it to be online, not offline.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i don't know to make myself full admin. Today i sayed some like 10 to make me admin with full comands.

Files server what i use are MuEmu 8.3.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Open sql go to your account table or character and look for your character name and change the ctl code to 32.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to run this sql query instead in your MuOnline DB

UPDATE CHARACTER
Set CtlCode = 32
where name = 'XXXX'
Thx...sorry but i am like newbie with sql :)

Upvote 0
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Mu Main Edit with HxD

right click on the table (Character) and query (if you are using sql 2000)
If you are using 2008 or newer you have a new query button on the top, you just paste it XXXX will be your username between 'USERNAME' and than run the query.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back