Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Newbie Design (UI) [Newbie] Tools to edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone, I'm just new here and I've been designing different banners, logo and the others using photoshop. In other words I'm a graphic designer.

What I want to know if any one can give me a free tools on how to re-design the Launcher, and even the in game logo or loading banner?

I hope you can help me.

PlayMUBanner - MU Newbie Design (UI) [Newbie] Tools to edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Launcher applications (like most of them) are actually having integrated graphics (resources in the source code which can be changed, of course). You probably need to alter the resource file to change them. Easier if you have the source code of that launcher to apply them directly.
Logos and loading screens are in the game client. You need PentiumTools to open them.
Not sure what tools would you need beside PentiumTools for opening in-game client texture and resources and an image editor/maker like Photoshop.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher applications (like most of them) are actually having integrated graphics (resources in the source code which can be changed, of course). You probably need to alter the resource file to change them. Easier if you have the source code of that launcher to apply them directly.
Logos and loading screens are in the game client. You need PentiumTools to open them.
Not sure what tools would you need beside PentiumTools for opening in-game client texture and resources and an image editor/maker like Photoshop.
Thank you for the response, I will try the said PentiumTools - ive just read a thread about that.

But hope I can also edit the design of the launcher/updater :)

Any game developer here can share your blessings? can some one let me use your IGC.Launcher

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back