• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation

Reaction score
Hello Folks!!!

After reading some stuffs and i can't really figure out how this battlecore of mu online works????

I guess i am not alone cause i saw some post here from the global forums way back then (link: ), but it still puzzles me. I am not a player of the global server and will have no means of testing it out, however i do have a running copy of season 9 server from IGCN shared here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/igcn-season-9-5-src-1125721/..

Can someone test it out and explain to me how this thing works, i really wanted to understand how it works xd. Here is my test server:

You can comment down here your accounts(with s), so i can make it into max level with corresponding level points and any items you want that is legally under that season..

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
you can check this out bro

Thanks man, this will be for further testing:

58tgkbP - Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Its amazing dude hahaha, you can login your single account in both regular and battlecore server :)

Coy7BGN - Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back