Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grand Opening - November 12 | NoRR | S10Ep3

KNlFeVE - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

Full Items & Skills Grow Lancer NPC

44XHApS - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

We kept what you love and removed what you don't.

BJIKMBM - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

JOIN US NOW

8a9kJ7S - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

If you want more info just keep reading the article.

Ruff Mu Online team are more than happy to present to you the biggest mu online project of the year!

Totaly Play 2 Win server with fully original mu online exprience.

About server
Server Name: Ruff MU Online
Version: Season X Part 3
Normal Exp Rate: 15x
Master Exp Rate: 30x
Drop Rate: 30%
Type: Full PvP
Max. Level: 400
Max. Master Level: 370
Points per Level: 5/7
Points per Master Level: 1

Character Requirements
Grow Lancer: 200
Magic Gladiator: 220
Dark Lord: 250
Rage Fighter: Can be created at the start
Summoner: Can be created at the start

Jewel Rates:
Jewel of Bless: 100%
Jewel of Soul: 50% (+25% with luck)
Jewel of Life: 50% (Max. +16 option)
for more about us click: Here.

Fully zen economy and unique ways to protect the zen value from hyper inflation.

Non reset - unique game design while keeping the original experience of mu online.

Original spots by Webzen(Global Mu Online) to gain fully living environment which gives high value to events and secrets spots.

Vulcanus Map(Battle Map) have double amount of monsters respawn in order to make more attractive PvP and Fights.

Totaly free Mu Helper with no level restriction!

Balanced PvP, PvM and stunning stable economy!

All of this and more is waiting for you in our GRAND OPENING at November 12, 14:00 (GMT+2).

Cani - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

Ruff Mu Online using the best and the most updated anti-ddos protection to secure our gameserver's and players.

Games such as League of Legends and World of Warcraft using the same protection as we are.
We offer 1k USD for the one who can successfully attack our website/gameserver's.

www.RUFFMU.com

In-Game Screenshot:

Cani - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
With non-reset you only allow 2 accounts per pc how can we get level those, please allow 5 account per pc :)
it is not reset server, non-reset server...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With non-reset you only allow 2 accounts per pc how can we get level those, please allow 5 account per pc :)
it is not reset server, non-reset server...

As we wrote in the descriptin we are experienced mu online staff, we are not childs or someone that doing it at the first time.
We know what we do and we know how to make the game crowded so according to our calculation the server will be with over 500 onlines with this currently cap. Our registeration is open for 12hours and we got already 172 Accounts Created by real players.
Also you are invited to look our rank in xtremetop100 and to see who is near us and how many players they got :)
Mu Online top 100 - Private servers, free servers, Guides, Guilds

The reason of making it is because people is oepning 5 clients and playing alone, our server is based party, what means you will need a party to level up and you will feel it in-game. Not just becuase the killin speed and the support, but also becuase the exp, more people in party = more exp! Especially if its a gold Party :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As we wrote in the descriptin we are experienced mu online staff, we are not childs or someone that doing it at the first time.
We know what we do and we know how to make the game crowded so according to our calculation the server will be with over 500 onlines with this currently cap. Our registeration is open for 12hours and we got already 172 Accounts Created by real players.
Also you are invited to look our rank in xtremetop100 and to see who is near us and how many players they got :)
Mu Online top 100 - Private servers, free servers, Guides, Guilds

The reason of making it is because people is oepning 5 clients and playing alone, our server is based party, what means you will need a party to level up and you will feel it in-game. Not just becuase the killin speed and the support, but also becuase the exp, more people in party = more exp! Especially if its a gold Party :)
but this is non-reset server, we have to get level by level, if two acc per one computer, it makes really hard to leveling. And someone who has 2 or 3 computers, they will take the advantages compared to other. Please re-consider about how many account per pc, i only played non-reset server and they was never limited at 2 account per computer.
sorry about bad english :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but this is non-reset server, we have to get level by level, if two acc per one computer, it makes really hard to leveling. And someone who has 2 or 3 computers, they will take the advantages compared to other. Please re-consider about how many account per pc, i only played non-reset server and they was never limited at 2 account per computer.

I agree, should increase to 3 max connections... just a suggestion, the rest seems good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I agree, should increase to 3 max connections... just a suggestion, the rest seems good.

Look,like I alrady said we will keep it 2 per pc but total 6 in 3 different gameserver's.
For example you can play 2 accounts in LaCleon and the other 2 in Event Square playing BC/DS and etc. Or other two in Crywolf/LOT(after Siege).
Now the main goal for it is to make interactive gameplay and you will feel it in ruff mu. Believe me or no, you will think its the best after server open. There is nothing better than see a lot of players looking and finding parties! This is what MMORPG all about, meeting people and making parties with other people. So yeah maybe 0.5% - 1% of the players will use 2 laptops or whatever but the majority will feel the game like it should. I mean if you want to just lvl with your self maybe it's better for you to play Diablo or other RPG game which is not Online :)

I hope you get my point :)

Regards,
Ruff Mu Online Staff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep it as it is.. 2 users per IP is enough
so annoying everyone has 5 accs everyone party them self people become di cks..
i like servers who encourge ppl to party.. for xp bonus

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep it as it is.. 2 users per IP is enough
so annoying everyone has 5 accs everyone party them self people become di cks..
i like servers who encourge ppl to party.. for xp bonus

This is the excatly purpose of the 2 acc restriction and our main goal in ruff mu.
People will realize very fast that without party they lvling slower than with party.
This is because PT gives much more exp and the gameplay with party is more living than solo/5accs on same pc on the same pt.

Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any thoughts about how many players will join us at start? How many accounts has beed created already?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the excatly purpose of the 2 acc restriction and our main goal in ruff mu.
People will realize very fast that without party they lvling slower than with party.
This is because PT gives much more exp and the gameplay with party is more living than solo/5accs on same pc on the same pt.

Regards.

great, just please dont ruin it with P2W and its will be the server ive dreamed of

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any thoughts about how many players will join us at start? How many accounts has beed created already?

At the moment we got over 700 Accounts Created, we have 5 more days to gather more players :)
Estimated Online Count can't be specific but we have nice reasons to believe we will have around 300-400 or even 500 with 2 cap per pc.
Which means it will be totaly living server :)

great, just please dont ruin it with P2W and its will be the server ive dreamed of
The server created in a way that gives everyone equal chances to be one of the best.
Yes, people who donate will have faster road to the max level and probably more items than non donators. But it will not make a different at the late game. Because in Ruff mu there is no different between the currency of Votes/Donate/Events rewards. All is WCoins, this you can gain in many ways, like: Exchange Zen into WCoins, going to events like bC,DS,CC , voting and more :)

See you at 12 Nov :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really want to play the server, but i will again suggest, PLEASE, remove 4th wings from X shop, also jewel of extension. If you sell lucky sets , extension jewel and 4th wings from first day, you will lose soooooo many players. Sooo many. There is nothing more frustrating than struggle to be lvl 200, make a party in tarkan and see how a guy with conqueror wings who started 3 hours ago kills all the party and laugh about it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really want to play the server, but i will again suggest, PLEASE, remove 4th wings from X shop, also jewel of extension. If you sell lucky sets , extension jewel and 4th wings from first day, you will lose soooooo many players. Sooo many. There is nothing more frustrating than struggle to be lvl 200, make a party in tarkan and see how a guy with conqueror wings who started 3 hours ago kills all the party and laugh about it...

Hello,

I really feel what you saying, but I also explained that WCoins can be gained from many ways, not by donations only.
For example, each day you can vote 2 times, each time gives you 90 WCoins. Means that if you voted to the server 10 days you gain 90*10*2=1,800. With this amount of WCoins you can get full set lucky set or wings lv 4 for 7 days.

Another thing I want to tell is in the teoric I really want to make a X shop with only basic of the basic stuff, but unfortunately it's not pratical. Just for you to understand we are using the same Anti DDos Protection as League of Legends and World of Warcraft(Official), this kind of protection cost a lot of money monthly. And this is only for this. There are tons of expenses for almost everything you see.
Marketing, advertisment, degisns, hosting, license, website, website coding, monthly coding and more and more....

As a result of this, as a player you understand that server who says no donations or gives only basic of the basic in the X Shop is a bad server what will crash or get down very quickly. Mostly child server doing it.

Even GMO which is the official server of mu online is selling wings, lv 3 in the xshop +15! and much more things like cards and etc.
According to our experience, Exp buffs are not enough to cover expenses for the server.

So we created the server in a way that non-donators and donators will be at the end on the same level of playing.
Everything he have you can have too with no problem, the thing is he(donator) will get it faster than you, that's it.

P2W Game is when at the end there is a big difference between donators and non-donators.
In ruff Mu is not the story.

Hope you understand,
Kindest Regards,
Ruff Mu Staff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get what your saying, you guys work hard to raise a server you wana get the fruits from it in the end that logical, but on every server that i played they never manage to balance it, for example you need 5 months of voting just for wings lvl 3 +1.. while you can donate money and get wings lvl 4+15+all..
i think if you put dragon - legendary - guardion maximum on Xshop people who want to donate will still donate it for dragon +15+all..
just let none donators like me have an equal chance of getting same exc higher items from kundun+5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get what your saying, you guys work hard to raise a server you wana get the fruits from it in the end that logical, but on every server that i played they never manage to balance it, for example you need 5 months of voting just for wings lvl 3 +1.. while you can donate money and get wings lvl 4+15+all..
i think if you put dragon - legendary - guardion maximum on Xshop people who want to donate will still donate it for dragon +15+all..
just let none donators like me have an equal chance of getting same exc higher items from kundun+5

You will have the same chances and you will see it, all you got to do is just follow the game design, go to events BC,DS,CC, Crywolf,Doppel Ganger, Imperial Guaridan fort, go to acheron, uruk mountain, nars, kill bosses and you will be more than good that is for SURE - 100% - no doubt. You will get so much WCoins just by going to event and voting, while you selling items for zen, with this zen you can get more 500WCoins for every 500m zen. You will be able to get really what you need.

Another good way is to participants in our Facebook events, we have a long events plans what based on shares and other minor requirments and there you can get very nice rewards! It's a lottery :)

You are more than welcome to post your comment about the balance of the server after the 12 at nov :)

Kindest Regards,
Ruff MU Staff.

Back