• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuCore Webshop v1.1 - 100% Decrypted - Includes Manual

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isumeru - MuCore Webshop v1.1 - 100% Decrypted - Includes Manual - RaGEZONE Forums

I think that is (S-y) Advanced MuOnline WebShop, not MuCore Webshop.

P.S: MuCore Webshop works with sql server 2000 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx
fixed db script.zip password request
no socket option, can add this option?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install this.. i know how to install regular webshop i put it in htdocs/Webshop make the install, put the SQL scripts adjust the config and localhost/webshop and it comes right our.. this one is installed by somer other way PLEASE GIVE ME GUIDE :[
and thank you for sharing this

This thread's title clearly states that and I quote "Includes Manual" please read it.

Although this is unrelated to mucore webshop... you dont see any items because they were not added to the db as the installer from that particular webshop is outdated. You need to manually run the sql query for those items to be added.

P.S: MuCore Webshop works with sql server 2000 ?

It does work with SQL server 2000 but the dbs provided came from SQL server 2005 so they could not work for you.

thx
fixed db script.zip password request
no socket option, can add this option?

you can see the password in the rar file's comment

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u add this socket option?
isumeru - MuCore Webshop v1.1 - 100% Decrypted - Includes Manual - RaGEZONE Forums

Here i add some table for socket, but is only html, mabe u can fix in php
the code is here:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone Please give me like if you Find A good socket Option like in the MuWebshop 1.0 This socket option is not good. Or is there a guide how to can I see ITEMS in the MuWebshop 1.0 ? this webshop is freaking good. But I can't open the items.

I want all the seedsprear option seed lv1 to seed lv5 All Seeds please.. But good release.. Anyone have a good webshop?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone Please give me like if you Find A good socket Option like in the MuWebshop 1.0 This socket option is not good. Or is there a guide how to can I see ITEMS in the MuWebshop 1.0 ? this webshop is freaking good. But I can't open the items.

I want all the seedsprear option seed lv1 to seed lv5 All Seeds please.. But good release.. Anyone have a good webshop?

I guess no one has, or no one wants to share it, we'll see what we can do with the socket code provided previously

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone have, but is wired noone can insert the querry?

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to add the code for 2nd type of ancient option like vicious, rave, etc? If you try to add vicious on helm it will always add kantata (kantana).

Reaction score
i followed these instruction properly inluding the queries but doeast show up in my website even i am already logged in..
settings are fine on panel even editing the items are there..

Back