• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuGoa | Season 8 EP 3 IGCN & DmN Full Site | 20 Reset MAX | 350x 50%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boring sever with webshop, pvp buff and max stat. with all stat max only DK/BM in pvp LoL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quited after added 15 jols to an item + lk and failed to make it + 16 but alot of them could not even add + 4 , bad rates on adding jwls, SUM and RF blocked for payers.

Good luck whit server

yea pay2win

Good day player,
i have 2-3days playing this server.
First: i cant make RF or Summoner without Credits. i need 500WCOINS!! this are 5000 credits ... 7 grand reset *800credits each gr or 5 USD.
Second:...As noob cant stay realy good at lt7, dmg to big. for next better map need some resets....
Thirdly:, i ask admins for some question, but they only afk or dont answer back.
Fourthly: the Itemshop items to expensive... i need for 1 good item ~11.000 credits ... so cost me full equipment ~67500 = ~ 80 USD !
Fifthly: the dmg and exp system is much too uneven, it was certainly never covered what made it easy
Sixthly: GMS have been asking the user if they want to donate! :O
Seventhly: there were events from GM so far no. And the boss monsters give just crap items
Eighth: The changes to the server were never announced and lost after I reconnect my lvl and items
The ninth: It looks like they want only just to earn money :(((((((
And some Bugs with Itemsdrop from Boss-Monster

Got last night stopped because it made no fun.
I hate servers who want only money :/

I suggest to you that your time will change the concept, otherwise you will never succeed in this way!!!
Maybe I would come back because the rest was very horny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea pay2win

Good day player,
i have 2-3days playing this server.
First: i cant make RF or Summoner without Credits. i need 500WCOINS!! this are 5000 credits ... 7 grand reset *800credits each gr or 5 USD.
Second:...As noob cant stay realy good at lt7, dmg to big. for next better map need some resets....
Thirdly:, i ask admins for some question, but they only afk or dont answer back.
Fourthly: the Itemshop items to expensive... i need for 1 good item ~11.000 credits ... so cost me full equipment ~67500 = ~ 80 USD !
Fifthly: the dmg and exp system is much too uneven, it was certainly never covered what made it easy
Sixthly: GMS have been asking the user if they want to donate! :O
Seventhly: there were events from GM so far no. And the boss monsters give just crap items
Eighth: The changes to the server were never announced and lost after I reconnect my lvl and items
The ninth: It looks like they want only just to earn money :(((((((
And some Bugs with Itemsdrop from Boss-Monster

Got last night stopped because it made no fun.
I hate servers who want only money :/

I suggest to you that your time will change the concept, otherwise you will never succeed in this way!!!
Maybe I would come back because the rest was very horny

I considered to start playing on this server, but after reading your coment, I declined.
Thanks for those great info btw.

Back