• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MULTI]Revenge of The Fallen

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the game will release tomorrow, whos going to pick up their copy? i pre-ordered mine so i will pick it up tomorrow at my local gamestop store.

one thing i like about this game is multiplayer feature. if any of you playing, let me know.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: revenge of the fallen

I'll rent it. I kind of spent my money on Ghostbusters :eek:tt1:

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'll rent it. I kind of spent my money on Ghostbusters :eek:tt1:
how stupid of you, lol.
i'll rent it, or maybe download it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I want to get it but I kinda spent all my money on...videos...

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

got my copy today. the game is sweet.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

So I got the game from gamefly this morning. It's average. Probably play through twice for achievements.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i don't think the game is the best all time. but its a very big improvements over the first one. multiplayer is the first priority they have to focus making this game. plus its fun and exploding.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does it still have the free roam feature like the first one? i quite enjoyed roaming around the city as a giant robot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
only thing that looks appealing to me is online,

being able to turn into a airplane and fire missles while fighting with giant robots is orgasmic at the least<3

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on the single player mode, seriously, but the online mode is pretty ok.

Back