• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

multiple running modules on 1 machine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

i got bored the last hours and tried to run 2 gameservers on 1 machine.

In fact, I was successful.

Syloxx - multiple running modules on 1 machine - RaGEZONE Forums

Problem:
i cant activate the service of the 2nd gameserver

If someone is interested to solve the problem with me and got some networking knowledge feel free to add me in skype

Networking Tree:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess i found my solution, lemme recheck my ceritification server i guess i had a misstake there

i'll keep u guys up2date

Retired
Reaction score
Actually, cut this solution. He knows the reason why I am not going to help him setting up anything.

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
be4 u can help me you should come that far ;)
Uuuuuh huuuuu buuuuuuh.

Your whining gets annoying after a while.
How about stopping to act like a pro and rather become one? You current knowledge is just limited and stuck to PHP.

With at least an IQ of 75, everybody is able to host a split-hosting server on the main rig in addition with a VM in the background.
And I am not aiming for this kind of server hosting, using a main rig and a VirtualMaschine/second rig.

You are already failing on the ini files. Wanna be developer.
Take a closer look to the server cluster. Noticing it? 2 seperated servers running in the instance.
So, do me a favor and stfu.

You are always messing around with the wrong people, fleek.

Go back to ePvPs, leave this Forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uuuuuh huuuuu buuuuuuh.

Your whining gets annoying after a while.
How about stopping to act like a pro and rather become one? You current knowledge is just limited and stuck to PHP.

With at least an IQ of 75, everybody is able to host a split-hosting server on the main rig in addition with a VM in the background.
And I am not aiming for this kind of server hosting, using a main rig and a VirtualMaschine/second rig.

You are already failing on the ini files. Wanna be developer.
Take a closer look to the server cluster. Noticing it? 2 seperated servers running in the instance.
So, do me a favor and stfu.

You are always messing around with the wrong people, fleek.

Go back to ePvPs, leave this Forum.

wooow congaz
i done that be4 on pioneer :)

nothing special for me :)

my plan is to run everything on 1 machine :)

Retired
Reaction score
wooow congaz
i done that be4 on pioneer :)

nothing special for me :)

my plan is to run everything on 1 machine :)

*facepalm*
Running multiple shard-/gameserver are more common.
Running another server cluster is an addition to the common mechanics.

"With at least an IQ of 75, everybody is able to host a split-hosting server on the main rig in addition with a VM in the background.
And I am not aiming for this kind of server hosting, using a main rig and a VirtualMaschine/second rig."
You are just copying that what I wrote and doing before your attempt doing the same. You were always that guy who tries to copy the ideas of others.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f739/multiserver-clone-starting-machinemanager-1074257/
Read it, has been kindly pointed by BlackSheep25 once.

But why should I care for, keep loitering around here, if you "are that pro and made that on some other server who no one does care about (and prolly just a fake) but not being able to script the same poop in a lesser form with only a shard and gameserver" on the same machine.

Like it or not, there are people being smarter than you. And for the worst case of yours: That's me. Deal with it. "get there before you try to help me", pathetic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*facepalm*
Running multiple shard-/gameserver are more common.
Running another server cluster is an addition to the common mechanics.

"With at least an IQ of 75, everybody is able to host a split-hosting server on the main rig in addition with a VM in the background.
And I am not aiming for this kind of server hosting, using a main rig and a VirtualMaschine/second rig."
You are just copying that what I wrote and doing before your attempt doing the same. You were always that guy who tries to copy the ideas of others.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f739/multiserver-clone-starting-machinemanager-1074257/
Read it, has been kindly pointed by BlackSheep25 once.

But why should I care for, keep loitering around here, if you "are that pro and made that on some other server who no one does care about (and prolly just a fake) but not being able to script the same poop in a lesser form with only a shard and gameserver" on the same machine.

Like it or not, there are people being smarter than you. And for the worst case of yours: That's me. Deal with it. "get there before you try to help me", pathetic.

actually its just working fine
i had a misstake in the certification link ini ;)

coding currently a patcher for the binaries in c# so i dont have to do it via ollydbg all the time ;)

isn't done yet :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but how? stop showing off, that just destroys the community, lets just cooperate, teach! not giving something done but teaching how to do it.

Back