• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
SmallHabit - MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5] - RaGEZONE Forums

how easy it is to say bs...

he got alot of work to do, let's do like HL 2 Epi 3: When it's done, it's done and will be released. no saying: hey, how's the project? when the stable version will be released? already without bugs, release pls? gives us a update plis.

i don't think SH must give updates unless if critical. like skilltree working or muhelper working. better give an badass update than small fixes updates.

You are right, but at least he should say something, not that silence. I bet 90% of people here just want to see his post, of how he is coding the file, not really need a file to be shared now, so people can continue to live with this project, and/or maybe helping SH if any :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.Can someone tell me how to hex following things in this server:
* Soul succes rate without luck and with luck
* Jewel of Life succses rate
* Max lvl from 400 to 450
*Warehouse max zen and trade max zen (Right now is max warehouse zen 100m and trade is same)

Update: 22.05.13

2. Why box and normal drop aint droping exce items with luck ?

36 0 22 1 4 1 1 1 "Cyclone Sword" 149 129 144 40 90 0 0 400 182 50 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0
37 0 23 2 4 1 1 1 "Blast Break" 149 163 216 30 130 0 0 400 182 50 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 3 0 0 0

In game these items want lvl 420. If I change lvl 400 into 380 then i cant log in anymore.

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help.
1 It is normal that the game server is not an error, but not what is not shown.
2 where the client ip change, I change a hex editor, but does not go into the game, after throwing out a few seconds (the problem is solved)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not a team /post who knows how to solve the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SmallHabit,
Share all source code for speed up in development this project. =)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi SmallHabit,
Share all source code for speed up in development this project. =)

He said many times it's not going to be an OPEN SOURCE project, in order to prevent Mu community from an "ex700 buggy servers spam", sounds pretty f***ing logic to me.

What I don't really know is.......Is SH still working on this? no updates since forever :|

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very good project, but dont have updates more... =/
For helping only, i found one visual Bug.
Screen(07_03-23_04)-0000 - MuOnline ex700Plus Server Files [b.5] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
gyiz this project is dead and the Mu will be dead soon so dont take your time to make more mu servers i think its very bad this days since there is no teams to make the newest things anvailable etc :)!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm i think its totaly dead no one wants to help people on community for free no one wants except mauka to help unpack etc doing shits eaven the team that works for money cant make a stable releases :)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have a problem I can not solve it
Use : Microsoft server 2008 and Sql 2000
Whatever you do gives me these errors

Can anybody help me sorry my English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to change:

add ODBC "MuOnlineJoinDB" in UserDNS , System DNS