• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline flash version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody

Intro:
I started coding a web-based game two weeks ago.
Because im just a programmer and I need graphics, sounds, maps, ideas, etc., I will try to copy everything I can from MuOnline client to this.
Of course is impossible for me to make an exact copy. So I guess the gameplay will be different.

This is still at a veeery early stage but you can check my progress here:
(sorry, everything is in spanish by now because im from Argentina)

Some info:
* Everything is in 2D. Simplier and faster development.

* The maps are 256 x 256 (width/height), same size as Mu.
now im *trying* to convert muonline world's maps to my simple format.

* The web client is in Flash. I'm using Adobe Flash CS6.

* The gameserver is for Windows. Coded in C# and the db in MySQL.
There is no client-server connection by now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, I will.

the game got two words only:
juego = game
cargando = loading

:wink:

King of the bongo
Reaction score
I dont think there's a point in doing this, there's already a MU game on browser and i can't see any success from this project of yours, seems more like a hobby.

BTW, it's good to see you back luciano

Reaction score
Why Flash? Imho using WebGL is the future :)
There are already engines out there, which are easy to use. I did some experiments with three.js, and MuOnline models can be converted to the needed format:
- PentiumTools to convert BMD -> SMD
- MilkShape to import SMDs and animations(player.bmd...) to MilkShape format
(I don't know why, but SMD importer of Blender is not doing well - the textures are getting lost)
- Blender to convert MilkShape to the needed js-File :)

I'm sure, using the mu height-maps to generate a terrain is also not a big issue - I saw examples which look promising.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game won't use any 3D feature.
2D development is easier and faster.
if I start with "big" ideas, I'm sure I won't finish the game.

thanks but I fully know 3d models' BMD format. I did a very very old utility to convert from BMD -> SMD
then I lost my src code (yes) and then I recreated it again in C#
I will release it someday.

I won't use any already made game engine. I need to code it from scratch.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Funny poop without future, developed by well known unserious developer. :junglejane:

Can be without future, but let's remember who made for us S3 E1 almost bugless, and guess what... it's not you!

lucianoaibar, nowadays players dont start MU servers for fun, the point is to get money from it, so yes.. I'd prefer to host a cracked WebZen server :)

lucianoaibar don't mind my post, it was meant for a constructive criticism. I wish you all the luck in the project but try not to copy this whole game, make something unique. Look over other games, some good ideas you can take from the leading MMORPGs like WoW and others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can be without future, but let's remember who made for us S3 E1 almost bugless, and guess what... it's not you!

lucianoaibar don't mind my post, it was meant for a constructive criticism. I wish you all the luck in the project but try not to copy this whole game, make something unique. Look over other games, some good ideas you can take from the leading MMORPGs like WoW and others.

I know Denied and thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lucianoaibar, nowadays players dont start MU servers for fun, the point is to get money from it, so yes.. I'd prefer to host a cracked WebZen server :)

u mean almost most bugged and abandoned s3 ep1, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you are an obvious troll
all your messages are like "poop, crap" and stuff like that
but I like this because the people who doesn't know anything about me now can
keep asking about me, I like to talk about myself

I did the first cracked gameserver to support season 3 ep1
I was the first to show the summoner in a private server
and I did several new modifications in server and client files
like maps ATT custom names, cuestom shop names, better files organization in bin folder and a lot of cleanup
everything was fun and good times

then, because of my success, bet0x asked me to buy everything (my dlls source code, .txt files, etc) and of course I accepted
here is the last post I did for that:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muserver-1-00-16-season3-334923/
(check the ammount of replies)

thanks for asking DeathArmy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Off : Oh just STFU and go cry somewhere else will you ... you start beeing pathetic

On : good luck with this man, my oppinion is to blend S2 and S3 nothing more don't go to S4 and up cuz it sux ... ignore unconstructive replyes let the lammers do they're jobs and you just do yours, this way you'll make your life longer xD gj with this project.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DeathAmy is just a noober from bulgaria and he have a crappy forum that everyone is like him and no one share or help other people and actually they all just copy/paste there are some guiz that are good in what they do but death amy is the owner he is the PRO COPY/PASTE
Actually it call him self DarkMaster hahahahah
Just wish him goodluck thats all :)

By The Way Man keep the good work actually people tell there are a better way to do this and i am sure y alreaddy know that but this is nice too to practice :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeathAmy is just a noober from bulgaria and he have a crappy forum that everyone is like him and no one share or help other people and actually they all just copy/paste there are some guiz that are good in what they do but death amy is the owner he is the PRO COPY/PASTE
Actually it call him self DarkMaster hahahahah
Just wish him goodluck thats all :)

By The Way Man keep the good work actually people tell there are a better way to do this and i am sure y alreaddy know that but this is nice too to practice :)

I see. fortunately everybody know what DeathArmy is: a pro-hater noob.
just check his comments. he is fully sick of envy. can't tolerate other people doing something.

and thanks for your words.
of course there are better technologies, like HTML5 that works in almost every browser in any device.... but I found flash better for me in this kind of development.
If I start coding for ex. in HTML5, my progress would be really slower.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats ok DeathArmy can be agood boy at least at xmu comunitty when no one knows him..
and here its just show how big penis he have. actually we still wate for you data folder for the gs 1.01.02 what will never happen at least from you

gameserver for flash game - the future is here :D kiddn just keep it up and dont leave it
ohh and dont listen to that troll he flame almost everywhere

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Keep it up ,don't let it die.
Been waiting for this a long time . :drool:
And yeah the SCF story is new to me, congratz man.

Back