• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone and all staff ;D ..

well xDD im really in mood and i have also the time to moderate and help to cover sections out there since i finished my army service and i am a free man :p.
let me tell u few about me ..

im originally Greek and i live in Germany with my family .
i am 19 and i turn 20 at august.
i talk greek , russian , english , german , litle georgian and polish .
atm im going to work at the restaurant as cooking and making pizzas etc :p love this job .
so
i dont have that much to say about but i can allways help people out , solve reported posts
check threads for spam ,flames , double posts, advertisements anything that's not violates the rules of the forum :D
i also have already made few guides there to help people out and still helping the best i can :).

the real section im applying for its the one i love and i used to be mod on it before army which is "MuOnline" . since there are 2 mods active and i know they are enough but i can help anyways .

to be honest i would moderate any other sections too , cus i know the basic stuff of moderating which is to solve reports and watch over threads of spams flames and whatelse ;P

thanks for reading this to everyone i hope u have a pro day :p

one lo<3

KarLi*

Reaction score
i excepted more cannabis.

haha .. im trying to be more normal from now on cus when i make ganja talk everyone mad and think im advertising it and such as xD..

Are you actually retarded or is your english just bad ?

no mate im not retarded and my english arent bad .. but making an application for a guy who knows few languages its litle unnormal i dont do applications everyday i do rarely ;P ...

and one more thing :D
some people understand me .. maybe cus we never talk u dont understand what i say :)

Reaction score
He wasn't a Mod when you were, or left for that matter, im sure you've seen him around, he's the guy that switched his name about 50times =D

Anyway, yeah, would be nice to see you green again. :laugh:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
karLi!!!!? You're just excited by the suggestions that we have a award suggested aren't you? Come on... admit it! You are, aren't you? :lol:

Yea. TBH your name just doesn't look right in any colour but green. A nice dry bud green... I can smell it now. XD I'd love to have you back with us.
Are you actually retarded or is your english just bad ?
Despite what karLi says, his English really is that bad... or good, depending on how you look at it. It's never quite correct, but it's always clearly understandable.

Correctnesses are not for what we are needing. What we needs is moderators who is understandable in Englishness and who can "all your infract are belonging for us." :wink:

Preferably without ticking everyone off in the process. karLi has already proven that ability, and I was sad to see him leave us. TBH, even speaking so many languages brokenly has to be an aid to communication in such an international space.

I hope you get to interact with customers a lot while making those pizzas karLi and get to use those language skills. I'm very envious. ^_^ Of pie, and language skills. But not the "soulja boi" thing. :wink:

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He is the most active and helpful member in the MuOnline section and he was mod before there as far as I remember, so +10 from me

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doesn't cover up the fact that he is quite possibly an insane bipolar maniac

Reaction score
Your recent actions are questionable.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f83/karli-853928/

Not suited for a mod. Sorry.

yea u dont like me cus of 1 thread i made , and continuing negative talking to me with ur friend i rule mu and whoever else , doesnt means that i am the same with other people.

if u dont respect me like i used to respect u , thats what happens.

Reaction score
All I did was say I expected more from you, then you come on my profile and leave some random message trying to insult me. I did nothing to provoke that.

Get some self control.

being moderator doesnt have to do with that what i posted there.
moderator has other jobs to do which u dont even know i guess.

i know everyone got scared or whatever and get mad on that thread. , but i though they'll drop funny comments .
i have nothing to do with other people , except with u , ur friends who hate me here cus i used to talk about ganja and my english = bad . and cus of 1 thread that made everyone mad on me.

i visit everyday rz everytime im online im super active and try to have fun and help people , but some of u think full negative about me and make me say negative things to u,

u provoked me with talking about my mod application since its mine and not urs .
I am doing my job in this forum and ur doing urs , so mind ur business

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
his business is to post his opinion, do you understand the concept of an open application?

everyone knows the job of a moderator, you're not part of some elite group. and we also know that you can't go apeshit like you just did. and no it's not one thread. don't act as if this is the first time you've been told you post crap, this is just the first time you've been flamed for it because you don't learn. if this is how you react to being flamed, then the most obvious conclusion would be as follows...

Not suited for a mod. Sorry.

Reactions: emi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back