• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuOnline Videos Tutorial Center [35+ Tutorials]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MuOnline Videos Tutorial Center (Everything you need!)

Try run as Administrator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello? Still no response on server 4 files?

Reaction score

Include Season 6.3 Server Files Setup with the following:
- SQL 2008 Installation
- XAMP Installation
- MuCore Installation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry people I've got some more important things to do this week , will try to do something soon for sure.

Can you just link the client file and server files but post a tutorial soon? So we can start trying it out

Reaction score

Can you just link the client file and server files but post a tutorial soon? So we can start trying it out
No sorry i dont wanna do that , its not worth of my time working on it , although i have finished the video tutorial right now ,and i will upload it tonight from my PC to youtube and the
files/client aswell , have some patience and we'll be there soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

GMO why i cant make 3rd wings on mumaker im using season 3 files

Reaction score

GMO why i cant make 3rd wings on mumaker im using season 3 files
I Make tutorials how to make server not to how fix bugs mate , i dont know why really u can download original s3 release from here
forum.ragezone.com/f197/exillum-s3-reedlan-cutoms-982587 and try it with mumaker , if still same then u will have to put your items in Shop and buy them from there instead.
or use another mumaker , please dont ask me to fix your bugs etc , i will make extra tutorials for stuff like that.

regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

GMO which one do you preffer, sql 2000 or 20005?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Added season 4 video link on the main post.

SQL 2000 ofcourse , b ut if you wanna be more secure use sql 2005 and learn how to secure pipes , holes wetc.

alright.. so since i want security.. i go for 2005.. but can i have explanation for 2000. why did you prefer 2000?

Reaction score

alright.. so since i want security.. i go for 2005.. but can i have explanation for 2000. why did you prefer 2000?
SQL 2000 is the easier one , and you can also easily backup your Databse with it , specially if you have season1/2/3/4/5 server MSSQL 2000 is the right for it.
SQL 2005 is just newer with little bit more security , although you can secure sql 2000 if you want to aswell if you research about it.
also some servers databases require sql 2005 + versions but i odnt think thats a problem you can change databses.
anyways i would recommend you to use sql 2000 for now , nothing to be worry about it its informative and easier to use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can u make a tutorial on how to portforward?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

will there by season 7 files someday?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Going to try your tutorials after testing 4 server files where I only got 2 semi working. First one that I got to work, I could connect to, but the monsters and shops didn't spawn. Not all the exe's worked I think. Second one all the exe's worked, but just couldn't connect.

Anyway, even if your tutorials don't help me, thank you for your patience.

I want to start adjusting my own server, but it's quite irritating if I'm too noob to barely get that working, even when I searched my butt off on google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@GMO
I see. Okey than mate thanks. Can i ask you something?

I'm curently using these files:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/create-mu-online-season-6-a-911198/

And i done everything ok, the server runs fine, everything is OK. but, but. When i try clink on the main, and it just stop working, "Main.exe has stopped working" like that. I can go fue times , and then i have to extract again, and put mine ip to the main again that i cud only open mine 2 times. Why? is off the bad client? or bad server files? maybe it's main.exe?

Reaction score

Hey evaldas , maybe the main.exe acts like a virus for your computer?
maybe there is some .dll that might be the problem also for your client?
try to turn off firewalls,antivirus and re-check it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey GMO, mine firewall is allways off, and i disablet the anti-virus. I using AVG antivirus. If there were some .dll i don't what .dll might by.

Back