• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mila - MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features - RaGEZONE Forums
OPENING FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8
THE BEST SECURITY ANTIHACK YOU CAN ENTER TO TEST YOUR CHEATS
MULTILANG WEB AND CLIENT INTERNATIONAL SERVER

Any error, bug, problem, report, doubt, problem or whatever it is to report to the group or the page are taken care of as soon as possible.​

Links
Mila - MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features - RaGEZONE Forums
Web Site: https://www.mupiratas.com
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/muonlinepirata
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/muonlinepirata
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mupirata
Whats App: +542604393477

Info
Ver: Season 6
Exp: 10x (No Dinamyc)
Master Exp: 1x (Extended Master Skill Tree)
Drop: 50% (Jewels Drop Low)
Spots: 5 mobs (Hot 6 Mobs)
Elf Buff: 200 (Max Level)
Helper: 1 (Level Req)
Offline Attack: On (Work with Helper Active)
Offline Store: On (Only in Loren Market)
All class can be created from level 1

➠ Helper Season 6
Helper available from level 1, when creating the character it configures itself with everything that the character has to lift.

➠ New Custom Jewels (No OP)
New jewels that increase the dynamics of the game, give you more opportunities, and also expand the trade.

➠ Resolutons 640x480~1920x1080
Resolutions available from the smallest 640x480 to HD 1920x1080, all WideScreen resolutions are available.

➠ 3D Cam + Zoom + Rotation
380 ° camera with zoom and rotation, ideal for viewing with more range, or for capturing. In addition, when using it, it hardly consumes FPS.

➠ Trilinear Textures + Tron Glow + Fogs
Rounded textures that improve the visual of the game, also enjoy the Tron Glow for increasing brightness and fog on the maps

➠ AutoParty (/re auto)
Auto accept party requests, you can set it free for everyone, or with password. If you set a password only players who have the party password can enter your party. Players who are in OffAttack mode always accept requests.

➠ AutoPost (/autopost) - VIP
Post up to 8 messages per /post automatically. Ideal to sell when you're not at home. It does not work for players who are in offattack mode (for obvious reasons) and is only available for VIP players.

➠ AutoAdd (/add auto) - VIP
Thanks to this system you can add points quickly, and if you wish, also automatically. This interface will add points for you automatically every time you raise a level.

➠ LastDeath (/lastdeath) - VIP
Use the / lastdeath command to find out who killed you and at what time you can take revenge on him. Available only for VIP users.

➠ PvP Rings + FreePK
We have Fight Rings in: Lorencia, Devias, Noria, Tarkan and Vulcanus. All free of PK, you can kill whatever you want and you will not turn red, there are no penalties.

➠ Item Protect + AntiDelete (/pin)
Thanks to the PIN system, your account will be protected against theft of items, and the deletion of your characters or guilds. The PIN panel allows you to customize what you want to lock and unlock. In this way, you can lend your account to play Castle Sieges, or go hunting bosses with the assurance that that person will not steal or erase anything. The PIN is set when you create your account, it is a 4-digit code that you should not share with anyone.

➠ Mapa + Spots + NPC + Gates [TAB]
Press TAB to visualize the map of the game and where the spots are located, in this way you will always know where there is a place to level. In addition to marking the position of the NPCs

➠ HP/SD Bar + Info (PvP, Party, Monstruos)
New HP and SD indicator bars, pointing a character will indicate your life and your current shield. In case you are at party, the bar will turn green. In addition, the monster bar indicates the level and current life of the mob you are targeting.

➠ Minimizer + Tray Icon + Reduce CPU/GPU/RAM [F12]
The window minimizer is activated with F12, by minimizing the game you will be able to visualize a Tray Icon that indicates the character's race, his level, his master level, and his current map. In addition, you will be notified when one of your characters dies. Finally and best of all, is that when you minimize the game with the F12 key the main consumption goes to 0%, incredible, your PC will be totally relieved for what you have to do in it.

➠ Reconnect + AutoHelper + AntiDisconnect
The reconnection system prevents you from wasting time, when reconnecting, activate your Helper automatically so you don't lose level or hunt. In addition to this, it has an additional function that serves to, in case of a power outage, or in case your Wifi is cut, the character is automatically in OffAttack, in this way you will never waste time of level or hunt.

➠ Launcher + AutoUpdate
Our launcher is responsible for patching the client for you. No more inconvenience for the players, in case of an update the client is automatically updated.

➠ Kick System via login
Thanks to this system you can disconnect your account or that of your friends quickly and easily from the game login. In case the account is connected, when you correctly insert the account information, the account will be disconnected.

➠ Server Hour/Local Hour (Interface)
So you can have control over the time difference between your country and the server time, we have added an indicator in the interface that tells you the time of the server official.

➠ WCoins Tradeable by /coin command
With the /coin command you can transform your WCoins into a fully tradeable currency, which means that you can trade items for your W Coins or buy W Coins with your items

➠ Extended Master Skill Tree
The tree has features of Season 12, all adapted to Season 6, thanks to this, you will enjoy 300 master levels to climb.

➠ Acc Items of new versions
The server has all the acc items of higher versions available and working 100%, if WebZen adds a new item, then we emulate it as soon as possible and adapt it to Season 6 ;)

➠ OffStore
The OffStore system is similar to that of the new seasons, you can sell your items for different types of currencies at the same time, although the most used is the W Coin.

➠ Anti-Freeze
Opens with F5, this system allows you to disable some features of the game to relieve CPU consumption, ideal for old women, or to gain more fluidity when playing a Castle Siege or hunting bosses.

➠ OffAttack + Helper + AutoParty + AntiDisconnect
The OffAttack system allows you to play with your power off or the game closed. It works with your active Helper, it is also functional with the AutoParty system. It has an anti-disconnection system, in case the light is cut off or your wifi has a cut, the character is automatically turned off so that it will not lose level

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server looks very nice and promising but I found some "bug"already
It's the rageful blow skill
If it's used as 2nd or 3rd kill it does nothing
If it's used normally as 1st skill it does damage and it appear but if 2 or 3 it will not show animation or does damage but the character attempt to cast it.
Try it out.

Edit
Same is happening with Desturction skill
it doesn't work if it's used 2nd or 3rd in a combo.

Edit2
ML definitely not x9999
i believe it's x1

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The server looks very nice and promising but I found some "bug"already
It's the rageful blow skill
If it's used as 2nd or 3rd kill it does nothing
If it's used normally as 1st skill it does damage and it appear but if 2 or 3 it will not show animation or does damage but the character attempt to cast it.
Try it out.

Edit
Same is happening with Desturction skill
it doesn't work if it's used 2nd or 3rd in a combo.

Edit2
ML definitely not x9999
i believe it's x1
Master exp has been fixed. We work in some fix for the combo, ty for the report ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rageful blow works in combo now but 220 skill does not still.
How do you get Combo strenghter from ML ? There are previous talents missing, so this one stays unavailable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant drop evil spirit in lost tower Tell me where drop that skill and when i get 220 lvl and try use skill 220 for SM he not work I have enought mana for IT so fix that plz Jewel doesnt drop from monster I see only silver and gold medal so get Jewel is too hard

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah jewel drop is very low or almost not existing bcuz i havent drop any jewels while all the time leveling, not sure if pick up works with /offattack but i assume yes?
If you plan to have very low rate make sure there are enough jewels from events and activities.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I cant drop evil spirit in lost tower Tell me where drop that skill and when i get 220 lvl and try use skill 220 for SM he not work I have enought mana for IT so fix that plz Jewel doesnt drop from monster I see only silver and gold medal so get Jewel is too hard
Hi, during the beta you can buy all the skills in Devias. In the case of the magician, Isabel the Wizard (Devias) is bought at the NPC. The fall of jewels in the spots is almost nil, they fall very little, to avoid multiaccounts. If you press the H key you will see that an interface opens with the available events, there are many invasions that drop jewels. You can also use Lucky Coins, Cherry Blossom Flowers, and Renas to exchange jewels. The game is planned so that the user has to move and venture to get things, not just leave AFK in a spot

Yeah jewel drop is very low or almost not existing bcuz i havent drop any jewels while all the time leveling, not sure if pick up works with /offattack but i assume yes?
If you plan to have very low rate make sure there are enough jewels from events and activities.
Press "H" in game to see events avaible, much events drop jewels:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You never answer how to level Combo strengthener from the extened skill tree.
Because it's cut off from the original tree some talents are missing and Combo strengthener stays unavaible due to not meeting requirements.
Check it please.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You never answer how to level Combo strengthener from the extened skill tree.
Because it's cut off from the original tree some talents are missing and Combo strengthener stays unavaible due to not meeting requirements.
Check it please.
Will be fixed, thanks for the report

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
U looking for server without cheats?
Hard ?

GO AND PLAY .

Best settings and no cheats is the best server !
Come and try

Back