• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I get DC after your update and now launcher is not connecting to server. I click 'Start Game' button, it shows 'connecting to server' for a while and then nothing...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, I get DC after your update and now launcher is not connecting to server. I click 'Start Game' button, it shows 'connecting to server' for a while and then nothing...

Hello, the server has been subjected to DDOS attacks since last night, try to enter until you leave it, if you cannot enter, try entering with another IP, or with the data network of your cell phone. This is only until the attack ceases to be, we have managed to mitigate the attack up to 80%, it almost does not affect us, but our OVH datacenter has blocked some ips by mistake, try the solutions I suggest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is great and everything, a lot more stable after you merge it to different host
it's not too hard but not too easy either... with the beginner seals perhaps too easy but oh well ppl will catch up easier
But stil there are some things that could be improved or seems misconfiged, is there any forum where we can discuss this properly?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The server is great and everything, a lot more stable after you merge it to different host
it's not too hard but not too easy either... with the beginner seals perhaps too easy but oh well ppl will catch up easier
But stil there are some things that could be improved or seems misconfiged, is there any forum where we can discuss this properly?
Hi! You can use the facebook group to suggestions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/muonlinepirata thank you for the support!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FB is nice to advertise and support but seriously such conversations should be made in forums, like we do now.
Perhaps more people would like to join the discussion or read afterwords
There are many customs around the server and nowhere to read about it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
FB is nice to advertise and support but seriously such conversations should be made in forums, like we do now.
Perhaps more people would like to join the discussion or read afterwords
There are many customs around the server and nowhere to read about it.
Soon tutorials for all customs!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds great!
I'm not gonna start listing things and questions, i know u r working hard on improving the server, so we will give u the time /even tho these things are usually made before the server grand opening :)
One thing I wanna know urgently, where does 380 Items drop ? You seems to erase all the armours from normal mobs, so where do they drop ? What about weapons ?? What about excl 380 as I know they excist??? Also, does normal AA weapons drop and if they do, where ? :)
Ty for ur time !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mila - MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Mila - MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay, so this server is what? 10 days old now, ya?
After a week (i guess no1 knows bcuz u never announce it) you gave all new chars very powerful seals that normal players can't even buy anyhow, along with pendants and ring while the rest of the server has 0 excellent items (in this server there's no excellent items drop at all! ZERO ! NADA! )
Few days after - without any announcement again - let's give every1 that creates new char MORE seals for LONGER and MORE items and WINGS too!!! Why don't you insta 400 every new char and gear it up, why bother playing ?
I would be good with it if that has EVER in ANY server actually brought good players but such changes ALWAYS bring players 95% of which will leave by the time these seals expire.
So, what do you achieve by this change? I tell you what - more farming characters and less space for actual NEW players!

Look! We manage to survive all the lags, downtime and DCs but even tho that's now gone such changes bring's nothing good but unsecurity to the serious players! I don't really care about the items n poop bcuz that's just more targets for me but seriously, stop doing poop to the server and leave it as it is!

Please focus on fixing the issues around the server and ways to entertain the existing players but not middle finger em all with your changes! If you plan to keep this change for longer PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE put some ACTUAL online limit to the server! Once people realize what u just did to the server, some will create new chars. but sooo many will create more and more alts that the server will perhaps start lagging again!

MU Online is very repetitive and long grinding game but good servers are the ones that can keep the nice players for longest, but not the ones with bit higher online count at start and dead by a month, very often because of ADMIN's changes! We better have no changes really!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sounds great!
I'm not gonna start listing things and questions, i know u r working hard on improving the server, so we will give u the time /even tho these things are usually made before the server grand opening :)
One thing I wanna know urgently, where does 380 Items drop ? You seems to erase all the armours from normal mobs, so where do they drop ? What about weapons ?? What about excl 380 as I know they excist??? Also, does normal AA weapons drop and if they do, where ? :)
Ty for ur time !
Hi you can get 380 normal sets in LaCleon 1/2, Weapons have only drop normal in Erohim, Kundun and Medusa, but those bosses are not enabled yet so it's your turn to wait, meanwhile you can get the 380 sets where I told you. About AA weapons can get in Medusa, but normal only. The 380 weapons/sets and Archangel Weapons exc is only in Balgass (event that is not enabled yet). As you will know the MU online is in stages, so not all the events of one are enabled, you have to wait for the market to advance. Thanks for the support, little by little we keep improving, today there is even a new update. Regards!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi you can get 380 normal sets in LaCleon 1/2, Weapons have only drop normal in Erohim, Kundun and Medusa, but those bosses are not enabled yet so it's your turn to wait, meanwhile you can get the 380 sets where I told you. About AA weapons can get in Medusa, but normal only. The 380 weapons/sets and Archangel Weapons exc is only in Balgass (event that is not enabled yet). As you will know the MU online is in stages, so not all the events of one are enabled, you have to wait for the market to advance. Thanks for the support, little by little we keep improving, today there is even a new update. Regards!

Thank you for the info.
You should really slow down on changes and think, re-think, TEST and maaaaybe ask community for opinion before making major changes. They keep coming and honestly none of them are any good. One think I really wanna ask you is - do you really see ARENA as a non-pvp map ? Do word ARENA suggest to have pvp on it... In-fact free pvp like icarus would be nice there, not endless brainless farm fest what it is now...
Currently a new character with all the seals is waaaaaaaaaaay stronger than any other char created before that and they level like crazy. My main has VIP and it's about 20 levels ahead to the party i created 2 days ago! They simply delete monsters in no time like having speed hack due to the fact they have 30% edr, 30% add dmg, infinite mp ag and what not. Helping newbies with a bit of items and perhaps pets is fine but right now they have everything that an old char cannot get even with WC?!
The experience in this server is definitely dynamic! Please check your configs again or don't fool people...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for the info.
You should really slow down on changes and think, re-think, TEST and maaaaybe ask community for opinion before making major changes. They keep coming and honestly none of them are any good. One think I really wanna ask you is - do you really see ARENA as a non-pvp map ? Do word ARENA suggest to have pvp on it... In-fact free pvp like icarus would be nice there, not endless brainless farm fest what it is now...
Currently a new character with all the seals is waaaaaaaaaaay stronger than any other char created before that and they level like crazy. My main has VIP and it's about 20 levels ahead to the party i created 2 days ago! They simply delete monsters in no time like having speed hack due to the fact they have 30% edr, 30% add dmg, infinite mp ag and what not. Helping newbies with a bit of items and perhaps pets is fine but right now they have everything that an old char cannot get even with WC?!
The experience in this server is definitely dynamic! Please check your configs again or don't fool people...
Thank you for the opinion, we thinking reduce the effect of the buffs of the shop, and add more items for WC, The welcome pack maybe was somewhat exaggerated, we are weighing reduce the amount of days it gives. Thank you again!

Back