• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MUPiratas.com | S6 | Exp 10x | M Exp 1x | 50% | Non Rebirth | Unique Features

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It;s very exaggerated and you can see why.
Change deamon to panda, leave set and perhaps wings. If there are seals they should be shorted and less...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experience is dynamic :) on 351 lvl exp per monster drops down 4 times, yes.. 4 times :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now is dynamic 380 to 400 :)

I TOLD YOU THAT THREE DAYS AGO!

The experience in this server is definitely dynamic! Please check your configs again or don't fool people...

Now the experience is 4 times bigger! Awesome! Just that i'm level 379..............

Still no action regarding the beginner stuff...

lvl381
back to 5k xp
why do u call it not dynamic when it is ?? is it now set up properly ???

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since u changed Icarus the map is very boring place.
The feather drop is almost not excisting, so is the pvp.
I don't know what caused the change, but Icarus was great fun ...not anymore. It's simply full of alts and you can easily tell which ones are they.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Since u changed Icarus the map is very boring place.
The feather drop is almost not excisting, so is the pvp.
I don't know what caused the change, but Icarus was great fun ...not anymore. It's simply full of alts and you can easily tell which ones are they.

As the server progresses it is closing stages, people already have S2 wings, and with the new boss Serpent King they wait for the time to hunt it and get feathers or crests

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the server progresses it is closing stages, people already have S2 wings, and with the new boss Serpent King they wait for the time to hunt it and get feathers or crests

This makes no sense.
This Serpent king gave me 1b even tho it has 10m hp...
It's simple enough, it use to be fun because we were killing each other a lot but there was decent feather drop
Now is boring because we get nothing in Icarus, there's barely any pvp nor feathers.
Great change...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This makes no sense.
This Serpent king gave me 1b even tho it has 10m hp...
It's simple enough, it use to be fun because we were killing each other a lot but there was decent feather drop
Now is boring because we get nothing in Icarus, there's barely any pvp nor feathers.
Great change...

The drop of Icarus remains the same, it has not been changed, what happens is that people already have wings, so they do not fight as much to get them as before. We have not changed anything, it is the evolution of the server and the market

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The drop of Icarus remains the same, it has not been changed, what happens is that people already have wings, so they do not fight as much to get them as before. We have not changed anything, it is the evolution of the server and the market

I don't believe that as i'm farming icarus since the very beginning and there's no way on earth you didn't change drop rate! Currently i have TWO parties farming in icarus and i have found NONE feathers in past 48 hours! Earlier I was getting few feathers a days with 1 party not always full, even tho we fought a lot. Good days....
Please check raven spirit it lose durability extremely quickly. Obviously, the more dmg u get the faster it dies, so if DL getting minimum damage the raven will last several hours but on stronger mobs where DL gets bit more damage (50-80) the raven dies in ONE hour or so. It's costly to repair but it's more annoying that we have to log in the char so often just to repair it's raven or it won't level up...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't believe that as i'm farming icarus since the very beginning and there's no way on earth you didn't change drop rate! Currently i have TWO parties farming in icarus and i have found NONE feathers in past 48 hours! Earlier I was getting few feathers a days with 1 party not always full, even tho we fought a lot. Good days....
Please check raven spirit it lose durability extremely quickly. Obviously, the more dmg u get the faster it dies, so if DL getting minimum damage the raven will last several hours but on stronger mobs where DL gets bit more damage (50-80) the raven dies in ONE hour or so. It's costly to repair but it's more annoying that we have to log in the char so often just to repair it's raven or it won't level up...
We can do something to improve the life of the Dark Raven in the next update =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We can do something to improve the life of the Dark Raven in the next update =)

This would be nice. I don't care as much just poiting the fact. Right now CMD DL is very weak ( as supposed ) but also very annoying char to play due to raven hp.
Been over 35 hours since last time we spoke about feathers, two parties havent drop a single one yet...
Thanks for fixing the experience tho. After 15 levels of 4k-5k exp (VIP) now we get normal experience again, or somethign close to. You seems to remove the entire dynamic experience but why such changes without announcement or thinking how players that been struggling with the poop exp will feel like...... Thank god you can't lower tha ML exp because it's the lowest possible but please no more changes in this regard.......

...Today i dropped a feather!
Xmass has come earlier this year!! :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This would be nice. I don't care as much just poiting the fact. Right now CMD DL is very weak ( as supposed ) but also very annoying char to play due to raven hp.
Been over 35 hours since last time we spoke about feathers, two parties havent drop a single one yet...
Thanks for fixing the experience tho. After 15 levels of 4k-5k exp (VIP) now we get normal experience again, or somethign close to. You seems to remove the entire dynamic experience but why such changes without announcement or thinking how players that been struggling with the poop exp will feel like...... Thank god you can't lower tha ML exp because it's the lowest possible but please no more changes in this regard.......

...Today i dropped a feather!
Xmass has come earlier this year!! :)
Good news for you, we have managed to make Dark Raven last but, but will be available in the next update =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good news for you, we have managed to make Dark Raven last but, but will be available in the next update =)

It's good news for whoever play the build (i don't, just an alt) and for the server as a whole but yeah thx i guess...

Thank you for the opinion, we thinking reduce the effect of the buffs of the shop, and add more items for WC, The welcome pack maybe was somewhat exaggerated, we are weighing reduce the amount of days it gives. Thank you again!

I'm done discusin or complaining about anything happening because your word means nothing. Not only you didn't do any reduction but added more buffs on top of the existing ones! But that's fine we will use it in our advantage and fully exploit it so keep going! Btw today i manage to equip Sword Dancer on MG lvl69 like i play reset server and i just did i couple, so yeah add more poop and make it even easier for us to exploit!
You donut!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is NOT PvP friendly! Me and my friend got banned for constantly PKing the masses of mules around the server. Many people does so and I don't know if we all got banned but non the less the GMs doesn't like to get their mules or their friends, donators whatever alts got killed so if you playing it I suggest you not to PVP mules or you get banned. We also donated and I'm wondering if I should open dispute since we cannot use what we payed for!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apperantly we are banned for using some hack of unknown type that makes your EE immortal or whatever the admin believes a noob i pked a couple more times told him about.
I'm stunned and done with this poop! Almost a month spent and got banned because both noobs and mules, what it seems to be the Admin and the entire community. It was fun PKing you tho.
Keep the donations and use them to improve your server. You seems to need it...

Back