• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuServer KG GS-1.00.18 and GSCS-1.00.19

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MuServer KG GS-1.00.18 and GSCS-1.00.19

finish -.- it is 1.00.16 or not is 1.00.18 omg ^^" i go downloaded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

who cares what gs is it,but what poop there is coded :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why do you need to delete these stuff? PS: total commander counted 28 differences beetwen these gscs and oroginal .19, so you are wrong :)

mmm , maybe because i dont like to have the gs with the EP changed (i use the import table to load my dll)

sorry, i dont have the original 1.00.19 gscs yet , so i couldnt compare , i just though that if the gs has important mods they would pack it, if they dont pack it means that they dont care about it.

magiskais said:
do you know whit who are you talking man? :sweatdrop

:blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

karak have you tested this server???? what about s3 features,does it have them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

karak have you tested this server???? what about s3 features,does it have them?

no , i didnt test it , i just checked gscs to see if its (at least) JPN, and yes, it IS a CS gameserver AND has CashShop Support... that made me think of it as a 1.00.19 gscs , the good of this is that no JPN gscs had been released to public yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

GOsh, noobs, stop speaking about fake until you havent test it!

I have test this server, noob...
have u seen title of release, MuServer KG GS-1.00.18 and GSCS-1.00.19 ok GS is 1.00.16, and not 1.00.18.
Who is the noob now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have u seen title of release, MuServer KG GS-1.00.18 and GSCS-1.00.19 ok GS is 1.00.16, and not 1.00.18.
how is a noob now?
and whats new there?

A.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Who is the noob now?
You are. Get the real 1.00.18 and try to analyze this gs and original. Omg noobs looking over this stupid string, where coders changed 18 to 16, and telling everyone that they are smart and this is fake.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You are. Get the real 1.00.18 and try to analyze this gs and original. Omg noobs looking over this stupid string, where coders changed 18 to 16, and telling everyone that they are smart and this is fake.

it happens all the time noob person is or are trying to get smart to others but they didn't really know what's inside in the GS and how is it proccess!

for that noob! try to understand this! if the coder wants to change the version he can do it because his a coder like luciano, endi, betox, liho, leo123, holy and more but they are quitting because of the Ducking NOOBS flaming them and always say "is it fix?" "this is fake" (trying to get smart but nothing in their brain or should i say empty brain) now those coders will not release their files because of those BRAINLESS NOOBS who's always flaming, leeching or stealing others work and release it as their own! duck get real people! for those noobs trying to get smart think twice or if the noobs can't think i suggest buy a new BRAIN!

thats all i can say

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

it happens all the time noob person is or are trying to get smart to others but they didn't really know what's inside in the GS and how is it proccess!

for that noob! try to understand this! if the coder wants to change the version he can do it because his a coder like luciano, endi, betox, liho, leo123, holy and more but they are quitting because of the Ducking NOOBS flaming them and always say "is it fix?" "this is fake" (trying to get smart but nothing in their brain or should i say empty brain) now those coders will not release their files because of those BRAINLESS NOOBS who's always flaming, leeching or stealing others work and release it as their own! duck get real people! for those noobs trying to get smart think twice or if the noobs can't think i suggest buy a new BRAIN!

thats all i can say

WoW!!! XD

I agree...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thats all i can say

sad... but true.
i would add "not releasing for free" :sweatdrop

p.s: im not talking about anybody... just a comment

[youtubevid]2PsbT9r51PM[/youtubevid]

Back