• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuWeb 0.6 & MuWeb 0.6A

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Download Links Updated, I change the ctl code of gm from 23 to 32

!!!!FOR WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LOGIN!!!!
Be sure what you select at MD5 encrypt when you make install
Yes for database who use MD5 (like 99.62, 1.02K)*
*If you use MD5, first of all go to MD5 DLL folder and read READ ME!!!.txt,then make install

No for old versions like 0.97d+ (the one who dosent have MD5)

You can access your admin area from address:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Master, why then User Control Panel did not show anything?
help me with this problem pls
=Master= - MuWeb 0.6 & MuWeb 0.6A - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MuWeb 0.6 works only with Firefox or mozila

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Master can you replay to my questions pls:
- i used in my server version 0.4 (MD5) can i update to this version without any problem ?
- This version allow to host site in a diferent computer from server, the ideia is server run in one pc with one internet connection and site in another pc with other internet connection, for better perfomance of both ?
Thks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- i used in my server version 0.4 (MD5) can i update to this version without any problem ?
- This version allow to host site in a diferent computer from server, the ideia is server run in one pc with one internet connection and site in another pc with other internet connection, for better perfomance of both ?
Thks in advance

yes you can mate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thks in advance

1. If you have used MuWeb 0.4 (yes you can install with success without to miss somthing)

2. Yes can be hosted on a dif computer, at install, put the ip of SQL server host, make sure firewall allow you the connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo 10x now i test it ....and about after 2-3 days will release it on my server ;) 10x al ot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ops i have a question.What is the url of cutenews login page...couse i have a problem from admin panel.When i click on delete news and then YES the news is deleted but its still in the control panel.I use firefox...pls give me the url couse i cant find it :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ops i have a question.What is the url of cutenews login page...couse i have a problem from admin panel.When i click on delete news and then YES the news is deleted but its still in the control panel.I use firefox...pls give me the url couse i cant find it :)

try install again muweb, if problem persist, tell me what tile and autor and news you have put to try me 2 here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Master , Great work, but if it had "Forgot Password" , and template driven it would be Amazing! , nice work :p 11/10:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice..But search not work as in 0.4.. :) ... =Master= you owner.. i really don't like design of 0.4 but this more better..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i fix the problem...but now there is one other problem...reset limit dont work.I set it to 2 resets and with muedit make my heroe lvl for reset anad reset from site...i made more than 6 resets and it still given me points....why :( ? When i reach the reset limit i can reset again..

Here its a screen of news problem

=Master= - MuWeb 0.6 & MuWeb 0.6A - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm now making a new webtemplate for it :p , optimized for Google Adsense :p , Great work..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can yiou add the vip option too? it is important to have the remove skills,change name etc for the vip members...

Back