• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MuWeb 0.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] MuWeb 0.8

Hi... I'm using SQL 2005 and i have troubles in setting up the MuWeb. Can anyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have a problem Connection with SQL Server failed! Error #119 it happen when i try to logg in as a admin or make changes on it n another question i had problems b4 with website different files so i did uinstal appache n did it again so now i got 2 websites is it bad if yes than how can i changle it n how to find out what was my loggin n pass on the firest one cuz i kind of like the name for first web its thesame version n i have already ppl testing server so i dont want to changle ip or the name of server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have a problem Connection with SQL Server failed! Error #119 it happen when i try to logg in as a admin or make changes on it n another question i had problems b4 with website different files so i did uinstal appache n did it again so now i got 2 websites is it bad if yes than how can i changle it n how to find out what was my loggin n pass on the firest one cuz i kind of like the name for first web its thesame version n i have already ppl testing server so i dont want to changle ip or the name of server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

man look here! !!! they modified your template of MuWeb... is it legal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey this web wrok 100% i rlly like it ! but i got one question how to make it public ?

Back